16

Lyric's POV
When we got to the pool and I was just sitting on the edge of the pool. But Niqo was swimming around and after a while I didn't see him. Then all of a sudden I was pulled into the pool. When we came back from under the water Niqo started to kiss me. Then I started kissing him back. Then we heard someone say are we interrupting you guys. That's when jumped away from each other.
Niqo's POV
When I saw Lyric just sitting on the edge of the pool I just had to pull her in. When I saw her not looking I went under the water and pulled her in. Then when we came back from under the water I kissed her. She kissed me back then someone said are we interrupting you guys. When we jumped away from each other and saw Poopy and Mulatto.
Peach's POV
When I went into my room I thought to myself what can I do to break up Mulatto and Poopy. And then it hit me if I kiss him and Mulatto sees us she will think he's cheating and break up with him. Then he will come running to me. I know that that will work for sure.
Mulatto's POV
After Peach came in Poopy's room he said sorry bout that. I said it wasn't your fault. Then I heard someone splash in the pool. Then I was like Poopy you want to go into the pool. He's said yea. Then I told him I was going to change really quick. He said alright then I went in my room and changed into a red bikini. I grabbed a towel and then I went back to Poopy's room. When I saw him I thought to myself I'm glad I cuffed that. He had on red also. Then he told me I looked beautiful. I started blushing.
Poopy's POV
When Mulatto suggested for us to go into the pool I was hype because I'm going to be seeing her in a bikini. When she came back in a red bikini I was like I'm glad that's mine. I told her she looked beautiful then she started blushing. Then we went out to the pool. We saw Niqo and Lyric kissing. Then Mulatto said are we interrupting you guys. Then we got into the pool and we had mad fun turning up.