12

No One's POV
The person who called the kids downstairs was JD's assistant. She told them they have another task. She then took them on the bus and they went to the mall.
Lyric's POV
When we got on the bus i sat down and then Niqo sat next to me and I started blushing. I was looking out the window thinking about what happened earlier. Then Niqo started talking to me. He's said he was sorry for getting me in trouble with my mom. I told him it's ok because I really didn't get in that much trouble. He said that's good but I really like you. I told him I do too.
Niqo's POV
I really like Lyric and I want to make her mine. So I took a deep breath and just asked her to be my girlfriend. She quickly said yes I wanted to kiss her but then everyone would see us. So I'm just going to wait until we get back in the house to kiss Lyric.
Mulatto's POV
I was od hype when Poopy sat next to me on the bus. We was holding hands and Peach saw us. I know she saw us because she was giving me nasty looks. But I just looked away. I looked over and I saw Niqo and Lyric talking and lyric started blushing. I'm going to talk to her about it later.
Poopy's POV
I could tell that Mulatto was happy when I sat next to her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peach looking at us with a nasty look. I just ignored her and looked over at Niqo and Lyric. They looked so happy together and I want me and Mulatto be like that. I'm going to ask him about it later.
Peach's POV
I was sitting by myself on the bus because mulatto is trying to steal my man. But she's not going to have cuz when we get back to the house I'm going to come up with a plan. I was angry when I saw them holding hands and I was sad because I want Poopy to myself.