Introduction

Hello this might take a while so sit back and relax
My name is Jen it's short for Jenna so you see I have 6 other best friends of mine names are Maddy, Olivia, Elizabeth, Lara, Sarah, and Lee.
We are half vampires and half human it's a long story for all of us but our human parents where all killed and we somehow gathered up and form this vampire group.
Olivia: being half vampire and half human have its pros and cons let's start with the pros but first since where mixed our eyes are not red it's pink why you may ask it's because vampire blood are much darker than human bloods which form into a pinkish color only vampires that are pure have red eyes so full vampires. Alright let's get into the pros half vampire don't lose control when they see blood cause they have it but we still need it every once in a while we get our nutrients from human foods thanks to our human parents. We also don't burn while where in the sun but we can't stay in it for much longer than 45 hours. We can see ourselves in the mirror but what we see isn't our human forms it's our vampire forms.
Lee: since where done with our pros let's jump into our cons. You may know that vampire have powers but as half we only have super speed and super strength. Also we are much weaker than pure vampires making us impossible to win so we hide. Our blood is 10x more rich than human making us a magnet to pure vampires. The only way to make us into pure vampires is if a pure vampire bites us but we don't want that. Pure vampires are much more dangerous than half vampires and lose control the nicest person will turn into a devil. It's dangerous to the humans.
Jen: As you can probably tell there are goods and bad vampire we are the nice one and the bad ones......they call themselves BTS.
What the popular Korean Kpop boy group is a vampire yes and a very dangerous one they rule all of the vampires there are groups of them some bad some good we however are the only half ones which makes us very vulnerable.
Elizabeth: they call themselves the king which they are they want the world to bow to them they want to destroy the human population and rule with vampires so that's why they mate humans with vampires which ending up killing the human and making a pure vampire. Then sucking their blood making the pure into a full and the vampire also gets an extra power the problem is that they can't continue if there are still half vampires. Us half can heal we can heal the wounds of humans and we can also destroy the vampire genes with our blood all the humans have to do is to drink our blood making the half vampire unborn baby into a full human making the human parents a much safer chance of birth.
Call us the pink eye and we all have long storys our parents didn't die due to us they survived because they where all strong you see some die while some stay alive and those who stayed alive have a great power that is to heal and to give the power of strength cause of their half vampire babies. Our parents are all died that will be a story for next time for right now is the pink eye has moved away from danger and into a city in a large house living a human life trying to avoid being a pure but is the danger really gone.

A/n
Gosh that was long stay tuned for the chapter one human vampire this is my first book and no hates on BTS they are awesome as always and I put in a lot of details to this story so please enjoy.