Chapter 6//is this Love

Nobody's pov

Jimin:"where do u think your going"

Jimin put his hands on Jen pushing her to the wall face inches apart.

At that moment Jens heart could literally jump out her heart was so fast and her cheeks are so red u don't even know.

Jen:"please please don't hurt me"

Jimin:"oh sweetie I'm afraid I'll have too"

Jimin shows his red cold eyes and teeth stronger than Jens.

Jen:"please"

She showed her form because she was frightened and tried pushing Jimin away.

Jimin:"you know your cute looking weak"

Jen blushed and just when Jimin was about to bite her he felt a kick and fell to the floor.

Lara:"oh I'm sorry Jen it was just funny seeing your face so red"

Jen:"are you f***ing kidding me he would of bitten me"

Lara:"jeez calm down woman"

Jimin was almost getting up when he felt a kick in his .......private regions (let's be real private parts hurt the most.But hey even vampires have their weakness)

Jimin fell down the face of pain sweep across him.

Sarah:"what are u guys doing let's leave already"

They left the house all laughing but not Jen she was actually WORRIED about Jimin. Her face would feel warm and red her heart would start beating fast is this love.

Rap monsters pov

We send Jimin back to the house to check on Olivia and then I got worried because well .....its Jimin so we went back to the house.

We saw the door open and we rushed in and saw Jimin curled in a ball on the ground
V:"what the ....what happened"
Jimin:"they kicked me in the in the"
Jungkook:"okay okay we get it"
Suga:"this is actually quite funny"

Suga starts to take photo Of Jimin.

Jimin:"SUGA what the f***"

Suga:"sorry I couldn't resist"

"Wanna tell me what happened"

Jimin:"I was going to check on that girl when this other girl came and I just kinda attacked her but I didn't know the whole damn crew came"

Jin:"ya I can smell their scents still"

V:"I knew I should of just drank her blood"

Jungkook:"where are they now"

J-hope:"probably at their house you moron"

Jungkook:"hey don't call me that"

J-hope:"I just did"

Jungkook starts to chase j-hope around the house.

Jin:"alright you two knock it off"

They are smarter than I thought I guess we'll have to come up with something then.

Pink house

Sarah's pov

We made it home safely but I was still worried about Olivia and Jen these two have been talking silently to each other while we still laugh about the whole kicking Jimin incident.
Being the oldest I went up to them and asked if their okay.

"Hey you 2 okay"

Jen:"Sarah we want to tell u something but don't tell the rest of the members"

I was starting to get worried
"Okay I won't"

Olivia:"what is love"

I took a deep breath
"Your in love with the pures aren't you"

They looked at each other

"Listen love works in many ways, some can be hard to find some can be easy. There are also different ways of love as in a mother love or a couples love as in romantic love, as in this situation you guys have as the humans called a "crush" "

Jen:"what is a crush"

To be honest I don't even know but with those puppy eyes looking at me I tried the best I could.

"A crush is when you develop feelings for a person. You call it a crush because you don't know if they like you back"

Olivia:"isn't crush like something you like I don't know destroy"

"That's the point Olivia usually they don't like you back that's why it's crush you feel crushed by it"

Jen:"I've heard many people saying I love you and so on what is love and why do u guys keep saying Olivia's in love with that pure"

Olivia:"his name is v but it's not his real name tho"(I know their real names I just don't know how to spell it)
I signed
"When you love someone you can't forget about them you see them everywhere even if their not actually there they are in your minds and you want to see them. You will feel upset if you don't see them and if that person is gone you will feel upset very upset love can be magical it can bring people's live into heaven but sometimes it can bring people's live to hell"

They looked at me and then nods their head.

"I love you guys very much"

They smiled and both said "love you too"

I went up going to join the others looking back at those two reminds me of one thing that I never told anyone but myself.

I once had a lover

But I killed him.

A/n
Omg over 40 reads thanks really haha thank you and please don't be shy and comment and vote this thanks and see ya next chapter.