Chapter 7//flashback

Sarah's pov

I'm assuming you want the answers on why I killed my lover well I don't know I don't actually know If I killed him but this is the story.

Flashback

I was young and at the prime of my time I didn't know I was a vampire because my mom never told me maybe I left this off but when your born as a half you live a normal life in the beginning. But you will start becoming more and more to a half vampire. The only way you can skip those years of human is if something terrible struck and depression, sadness, angry is mixed up it will combine together and make the inner half vampire come out.
Let me tell you the day I became a half.

It was summer and I was planning on going to the carnival ride with my boyfriend he was the most important person I could of ever have. Firstly my mother off course because my dad died when I was very young not even born yet my mom would never tell me why.
But despite that my mother would always say to never get angry and to always smile no matter what.

Sarah:"mother I'm going to the carnival ride"

Mom:"okay darling remember what I said"

Sarah:"I know I know smile wide"

I closed the door I should of never done that I should of stayed with my mother if I didn't know that that was the last time I will see her.................alive.

I met with my boyfriend his name was Kenny and he was a sweet and kind hearted person that's why I love him.

Kenny:"hi there beautiful are u ready to go"

Sarah:"haha ya"

We went to the carnival ride it was fun we ate cotton candy and went on the rides and I was laughing because some guy dropped a funnel cake on Kenny and his face was covered with ice cream.

I was having the time of my life besides being a teenager I wasn't all crazy and partying all day I've never done drugs and I would like to stay that way but little did I know It was the last day I'll ever have a normal life.

Even though my mother never told me that I was a half I've always felt different I run faster than any of the students in my school I was the strongest out of everyone even the captain of the football team.

After the rides and fun we got home Kenny insist on saying bye to my mom so I just let him.

We walked up to the door.

Sarah"mom where home"

Nobody answered

Kenny:"hello"

Sarah:"mom where are u"

My mom would never just leave me hanging so I was extremely worried.

I went up to her bedroom and opened the door what I saw was

Horrible.

My mom the one who carried me for 9 months feed me and raised me all by herself worked 2 jobs so she can support me and was always pretending to be happy around me and I promised her I would be smart and get a good job so I can give her the life she deserves is .................died

Her head was on the floor her eyes where closed her body blood was everywhere her eyes where pulled out and laying next to her her body was sitting in a chair she was twisted and horrible to look at but I know she died a slow painful death.

I dropped to my knees and I heard Kenny screaming of my mom I screamed an animal scream a lion and tiger combined and then I lost control.

I woke up only to find I was tied and I was staring at my mother and Kenny he was ............died I looked at my hands covered with blood and my mouth was filled with blood but there aren't my blood.

"Your awake"

I shot a look at a man sitting in a chair

"WHO ARE U AND WHAT DID U DO TO THEM"

I screamed at him

"Your mother haven't told u this haven't she"

"Told me what"

"Hun your a half vampire"

"What"

"Your mother was a beautiful strong lady she was strong and I knew she will produce amazing children she has good genes and I wasn't about to waste it on some humans"

I looked at my twisted mother

"Sarah your dad died because he was trying to protect your mother from another vampire"

"Another vampire"

"Yes that vampire was a person that I send to impregnant your mother"

"WHY"

"To make you"

I burst down crying I stared at him my inner vampire comes out my fangs show and I broke the ropes.

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER AND KENNY"

"No you killed Kenny"

I stared at him

"When your transforming into a half vampire you lose control for 20 minutes enough to kill him his face was priceless he was so scared and screamed like a little girl begging you to stop but you snapped his neck and sucked his blood"

I lunge at him

"WHY"

I was on top of him when I realize that I won't have any energy I scratch his neck (if a vampire gets injured by another vampire the injury will stay and not go away unless they use the vampire who attacked them saliva I know disgusting)

I leaped out the window leaving him holding to his neck and stareing at me I couldn't make out the face but I know that I'll never forget those eyes.
End of flashback

Jen:"SARAH"

I snapped out of my daydream

Sarah:"oh what what's happening"

Jen:"the other members said that we should go to a university to study and also make friends"

Sarah:"no that's too risky"

Elizabeth:"oh come on it'll be fun"

Lee:"besides I'm tired of stealing"

They yanked at me arms foot you name it so I had to say yes.

All:"YAYYY"

BTS house

Rap monster:"come on Suga where gonna be late the university starts at 9 and its 8:45"

Suga:"k k k I'm coming"

Suga sat at the back

Jimin:"hey Suga you never told us about the scar on your neck"