Chapter 4

Ashley's P.O.V

I parked my car near Justin's House then got out of the car going towards the house i rang the bell many times and finally Justin opened the door when i saw him shirtless i was about to slap him but i didn't i just froze in my place without any move, he seemed  drunk too i was about to get inside the house but he stopped me.

 "What are you hiding here" I asked looking at him in eyes he really seemed taken to another world i can smell the vodka from his breathe.

"Nothing Babe come'n see " Justin said and i nod getting inside the house to find broken glass on the ground what's the hell the house looked like a mess now .

I opened his bedroom door to find nothing the room with completely empty , im confused right now i don't know who that girl who answered the phone.

then i got back to Justin who was sitting in the couch with a drink in his hands , he didn't drink before i just wanted to know what happened in this house .

"What Happened" I asked Justin and he looked at me then burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing" I asked again he suddenly stood up from the couch throwing the bottle from his hand to the ground.

"What is the hell did you do" i said raising my voice a bit maybe he could respond.

"What do you want" He yelled coming closer to me and i took a step back i don't like him getting drunk like that.

"Where's your phone" I shouted back then he handed me his phone i checked the "Calls Log" to find out the he deleted the call .

"I called you at 11:30 and a girl answered your phone she's here right" I Said Looking at him again .

"a girl you're kidding right im alone since i left you " He said Laughing more harder .

"Stop Lying i said a girl answered your phone im not stupid " I Shouted at him .

"Who said you're stupid babe " He said Coming closer again then his hand touched behind my ear i quickly took a step back .

"Don't touch me" I Shouted at him his eyes widened at me.

"Just come and sit here next to me " He said going back to sit on the couch and i joined him .

"Justin please tell me the truth" I said and my tears began to fall again i cried much today.

"Okay" He said Looking at me then he took a deep breathe.

"When i left Nando's i went to the house first i checked my phone and saw messages from my Ex.Taylor i think i told you about her before .." He said Looking at me he actually told me about her she cheated on him.

"Then" I said taking a deep breathe.

"There were about three messages the first one saying "I still love you", The second was "Can we get back together im sorry", The Third was "Wanna meet up" i don't know why i...."
He didn't complete i can't believe he agreed to meet her.

"Don't tell me you agreed to meet her " I said letting my tears fall down my cheeks .

"Ye-aah i agreed i don't know how i did that im really sorry " He said looking at the ground and my tears didn't stop.

"What happened then" I asked .

"I sent her a message saying " Sure at my place or yours " she replied " At your place " i waited her about half and hour then the bell rang i opened for her she pulled me for a .." He said but he didn't complete .

"For WHAT " I snap .

"a-Kiss" He said , this one really hurts 

"You kissed back don't you " I shouted 

"She forced me to kiss her Ash please calm down i don't like seeing you crying " He said .

"Calm down WHAT you didn't have a nerve you just cheated on me then said calm down and you don't want me to cry too " I yelled then bursted out in crying.puting my head between my hands.

"what happened then " I said in a low voice .

"We drank then ........" He said

"I don't want to hear the rest that's enough" I said standing up from the couch .

"You're leaving right " He said holding my hand .

"Yeaah" I said jerking my hand away from his putting it in my pockets.

"Im sorry" He said.

"Are you going to break up with me " He said looking deeply in me eyes.

"I need time to think i'll tell you tomorrow  , Justin" I said 

"Okay " He said.then i opened the door going out of the house heading to my car before i start the engine my phone buzzed it was Zoe i answered .

"What happened are you okay " Zoe said in a worried tone.

"Yeah im okay you don't have to worry about me Zoe" I said my voice seemed tired.

"Im comming to pick you up you didn't have to drive now you're tired Okay " Zoe said .

"Okay " I said .

"Bye" Zoe said .

"Bye" I said .

I waited 15 Minutes in the car until Zoe came she hugged me i really needed that hug since long, then we walked to her car , i sat in the passenger seat next to her .

"so what happened " she asked and i looked at her for a while .

"He cheated on me with Taylor his Ex." I said sobbing putting my face between my hands.

"What are you going to do" She said.

"i don't know i told him that i need to think " I said looking at her , i noticed that she isn't walking to my house.

"Where are we going" I asked .

"to the boys" she said i don't want to go there , enough Harry's jokes about me today.

"Why" I said .

"First your house is very far and it's getting very late so we should go to the boys " Zoe explained .

"okay" I said i really need a break now.

" but my car still parked near Justin's House" I said 

"Don't worry Niall can get the car in the morning" She said , i really love this girl she always help me when im upset.

Zoe parked the car near the house then we got out of the car going to the house Zoe opened the door she's had the keys .

when i get inside the house i can feel all the eyes on me i can't believe they still awake till now.

I take off my shoes and Zoe did too .

"Come'n sit" Louis said i looked at him i really don't want to explain all what happened in the house but i nod and sit beside Louis in the couch.

"What happened" He said putting a hand around my shoulder , i don't know what to say .

"Louis sorry but Ash is tired now i think she will say to us all what happened tomorrow" Zoe said relieving the pressure from me.

"Fine go and sleep now you're tired Zoe is right " Louis said rubbing my shoulder .

"Harry do you mind if Ashley sleeped with you today" Zayn asked Harry.

"No it's okay i can sleep on the couch " i said .

"No she can sleep with me " Harry said looking at me .

"Fine" Louis said.

"Are you hungry" Liam asked .

"No" i said im really not hungry i just want to sleep.

"Fine then go and sleep you're tired " Liam said .

"Harry where's your room" i asked Harry.

"Come with me" He said then stood up from the couch going upstairs i followed him until he opened the door of his room .

"Thanks" i said then entered the room it has king sized bed fine because i want space between me and harry .

I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were red and puffy and my face was pale.

then the door suddenly opened it was Harry.

he opened his closet grabbing a shirt and pants .

"You can dress this " he said handing me the shirt and the pants .

"Thanks Harry " i said looking at him and he smiled at me .

Harry sat on the edge of the bed while i go to the bathroom to change my clothes 
then i got out to find Harry still sitting on the edge of the bed when he saw me he got in the right side of the bed and i got in the left side leaving space between us .

"Goodnight Ash" he said.

"Night Harry" I said then fell asleep quickly i was so tired the day was long. i don't want to think about me and Justin now i Just want to sleep but i still don't know what i'll say to him Tomorrow.

I think it's a good chapter what do you think guyss?? comment please xx.

i'll update later don't forget to vote .. love u guyss 500 reads this is Amazing

Follow @Harrys_Curlsxxx

What will Ashley say to justin ??

What will Harry do if Ashley Break up with Justin ??

What will be justin's reaction if Ashley break up with him ??

Keep for the next update love u ♥♥ xx