Chapter 1

Ashley's P.O.V

*Flashback*

I was going to see Harry. I haven't seen him from long ago . Yeah I missed him so much.
I got in my car and then I started the engine . I passed through many streets ........

.

.

.

Finally I stopped in front of Harry's House I got out of the car and rang the bell Harry opened the door hugging me .We pulled away from each other.Then I got into the House.I saw his friends.

"My Friends came to visit me " Harry smiled showing his cute dimples.

"Can't your girlfriend visit you as well, " I said smiling.

"Sure" He said smirking.

I don't know why I felt uncomfortable around his friends. I don't know I just thought they weren't good.

I sat on the lounge next to Harry's friends. They were busy chatting about random stuff. Harry went to the kitchen to make a coffee.

"Harry Take it too far " Max said (one of Harry's friends)

I moved around to face his friend. I was very bored . I just wanted to know what were they talking about?

"What did Harry Take too Far " I asked Max who was smirking devilishly.

I looked at his friends and they were laughing so hard .I needed to recognize the reason,because there's nothing funny.

Minutes Later******

Harry came with a cup of coffee in his hands. Well If Max didn't want to tell me what did Harry take too far?. Then I will ask Harry.

"What did you take too far harry "I asked . Suddenly his face turned pale and his eyes widened at me. And he looked lost for a moment.

"You should tell her Harry , Maybe instead of us "Michael said (one of Harry's friends)

I stood there shocked.What was harry hiding from me?

"What are you hiding from me harry " I said trying to keep my tone calm.

"So Harry you don't want to tell her .We will" Max said smirking at me .

"You know 2 years ago, when you came in this school. The first party at Max's house "Jake said smirking at her . I watched as Harry's face fell while listening to Jake.

"Yeah " I said remembering. Harry was the one who Invited me to this party.

"When Harry asked you 'Have you ever had a boyfriend' you answered 'No'"Jake said.

"This gave us idea to ..." Jake didn't complete his sentence.

"S-stop" Harry warned Jake narrowing his eyes at him.

"To what?" I asked looking at Harry.

"to break a heart " Jake said . Tears started to fall in my cheeks. I felt an unfamiliar pain inside of me. I was hurt . By who? By Harry Styles the one that I loved from head to toe.My vision was blurry.

I can hear his friends laughing at me of course. I was so naive. I fell for him too quickly.I'm done with him.

I picked up my bag . Ready to go out of this house but harry grabbed my arm spinning me to face him.

"Let me explain " he said looking deeply in my eyes trying to convince me to stay.I shook my head and broke the eye contact with him.

before Harry could speak Megan (One of Harry's Friends) Stood beside him