Chapter 11

songs for this chapter :

You could be happy - snow patrol 

Demi lovato - don't forget 

Cold play - In my place

*Ashley's P.O.V*

"WHAT IS THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS" Louis said , and I froze in my position .

"We'll talk about that later Louis , I'm tired now " Harry said ignoring Louis's question then he walked past him into the house and I followed him .

"You need to tell me everything now Ashley " Louis said grabbing me by arm , I remained silent and looked at the ground trying to think of an excuse to survive from this situation .

ofcourse telling him the truth would cause another argument between me and Harry . So what the hell do I do now? 

"Nothing happened Louis " I said then I raced upstairs , I pushed the door of my room open and locked it.

"Ash , Please open the door " Louis said trying to convince me to open the door .

"Louis please leave me alone now " I said sobbing then I fell to the ground pulling my knees to my chest and crying like never earlier .

"Okay" Louis said and I can hear his footsteps fading as they worked their way downstairs .

I quickly got up from my previous position on the ground and made my way to the bathroom , I took off my clothes , then I let the warm water relax my body as I was crying . 

After I took a shower , I put on some comfortable clothes and then I climbed into bed .

I tried to shut my eyes but I can't because the fact that If harry wan't there , I might be raped .

Thinking about those men wasn't the best idea so i closed my eyes and attempted to think of anything else .

*Harry's P.O.V*

"We will talk about that later Louis " I said ignoring his question , then I walked past him into the house .

I sat on the couch and covered my face with my hands , I made a big mistake when I yelled at Ashley , She looked too scared when those men tried to touch her .

I can see Louis and Ashley talking but I couldn't get what they were saying then Ashley ran upstairs and Louis turned to face me .

"Are going to tell us what happened or not" Louis asked sitting next to me causing the boys to look at me confused .

"Some men tried to touch Ashley , but hopefully I got there at the right time before they do anything , I brought her in the car , she was crying because I yelled at her " I said looking at my hands .

"At least they didn't hurt her" Zayn said .

"I want to speak to her ," I said rubbing my face with my hands tiredly .

"Not now Harry , give her some space ,speak to her in the morning " Niall said .

"you need to clean your face Harry It's pretty brusied " Liam said going on the daddy direction mode.

"okay" I stated and then I went up the stairs and entered my room and went to the bathroom I started cleaning my eye , after that I changed into comfortable clothes and climbed into bed , I shut my eyes and then I fell asleep. 

. . .

"Haz WAKE UP " Louis shouted pulling the sheets away from me .

I climbed out of bed and rubbed my eyes lazyly .