-1-

-How You Meet-

Kevin
The hot summer sun beat down on your sweaty body as you ran the last five minutes of your morning run. Your eyes left the sidewalk ahead of you for only a few seconds to check how much time you had left when you ran smack into someone else. You bit your tongue in the process, hard. You looked up into the gorgeous hazel eyes of a tall, lightskined boy. "I'm so sor-" You got cut off by the taste of coppery blood from when you bit your tongue. "OH my god, are you okay?" The boy asked as he saw the blood in your mouth. You nodded and mumbled," Sorry." and jogged back home to tend to your wounded tongue.

Devin
You and your best friend were walking around you friends new neighborhood, considering she just moved. It was a little chilly, but it was normal for you two. As you turned the corner, you asked your friend," How am I gonna survive without you?" Your friend laughed and told you that you would make it. You turned around and started to walk backwards while facing your friend and began to explain the reasons why you wouldn't be able to function without her being near you. Your friend's eyes grew wide and she hissed,"Turn. Around. Now" You quickly turned around and saw the cutest boy you've ever seen. He was tall, had a beautiful complexion, and gorgeous curly hair. You both continued walking and as you neared closer, you could tell he had eyes that made you melt. He walked towards you said said," You guys must be new, I'm Devin"

Daniel

The beach was packed. That's all there was to it. There were so many people, finding a small patch of sand without any occupants was near impossible. You and your sister finally found a spot near the very back. You both were very hot so you stripped your clothes off and ran towards the water, trying your best to not burn your feet on yhe scorching hot sand. You were almost to the water when you tripped over a bag handle. You landed on your hands, and it felt as if you were holding fire. You stood up as quick as possible, hoping no one saw that. Your wishes weren't granted as you saw a handsome Puerto Rican boy approach you. He chuckled as he said " Are you ok?" You laughed and shook your head yes. "I told my brother to move the bag onto our towel a minute ago," he said. "It's ok," You replied with a smile. "My name is Daniel, by the way."