-2-

-How He Asks You Out-

Daniel

Outback Steakhouse was full of people when you and Daniel pulled up into the parking lot. The butterflies in your stomach have been a permanent guest the whole day. You were a little nervous, as this was you and Daniel's first date. You and him hung out before, but never on a date. You both got out, walked into the restaurant, and we're seated at a table. An attractive woman was your waitress for the evening. "My name is Sam, can I get you anything to drink?" You ordered your favorite drink, and then Daniel ordered a Pepsi. She didn't seem to hear your order because she was too busy staring at Daniel with a sly smile. You said it again, louder this time, and she said," Oh, I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?" You told her again for the third time, annoyed. She nodded and left to go get your drinks. "She seemed to like you," You told Daniel with an attitude. "I noticed, but I don't like her. I like you." He winked and you almost died inside. You forgot about her as you continued on with the conversation.
*SKIP MEAL*

"That was amazing." You said with a sigh. You were full to he brim with wonderful food. Sam continuously came back for no reason at all and dropped subtle hints at Daniel. But he ignored them. All his attention was on you. After you got back into the car and headed home, Daniel turned to you in the car and said," I had a great time," with that million dollar smile. "Me too," You responded. "Look, I know the waitress was hitting on me, but I just wanted to let you know that I only have feelings for you. And I want to show you how much you mean to me. And the best way o can show you is to ask if you'll be my girlfriend. So will you?" You nodded quickly and leaned forward and kissed his plump lips.

Kevin

The morning sun shone brightly through your blinds. You opened you eyes slowly, dreading waking up... but then you realized that it was your birthday. You smiled, sat up, and walked to your kitchen. Your parent(s) were making breakfast for you. You were joyful the whole day. You texted your friend, Kevin. Well,you wouldn't know what to call him. You and him have went on a few dates, but you weren't dating. Anyways, you texted him, hoping he would reply with a happy birthday, but instead a you recieved a Hi . You were a little hurt, but you quickly got over it, considering you got everything you asked for. You were changing sim cards to your new phone, when a loud knock sounded through the house. You stood up and answered the door. You jaw dropped when you saw Kevin, with a cheesy sign, chocolates, flowers, and a teddy bear. It looked like it took a lot to hold of the gifts he brought you. You giggled, until you read the sign. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? was printed beautifully on the poster board. You paused, and said "YES!"

Devin

The crowd roared as another basketball made it through the net. Devin had taken you to a basketball game to watch your favorite team play. You were so into the game, you weren't looking at the way Devin smiled his gorgous toothy smile as you screamed as a foul was called against your team. It was half time, and you were thirsty, after all the yelling you did the first half of the game. "Hey Dev, I'll be right back. Do you want anything?" You asked him. "Nah, babygirl, I'm good." You smiled and walked to the concession stand to get a bottled water. You turned around and looked to the score board, and there you saw in big bold letters Y/N, Will You Be My Girl? Devin was standing a couple feet in front of you with a flower. You ran to him and hugged him, "Of course!"