Author's Warning

Hello!

Well, this is the second story in a row that I've felt like I've had to write a warning for. Basically, this is the first Frerard anything that I have ever wrote, so I have no idea how well it is written, but I throughly enjoy it, and I typically, almost never, ship Frerard.

The real reason why I'm writing this?

Well, I've been noticing recently, and perhaps you have to, that my writing has grown incredibly dark. I started writing this back in October and abandoned it. Recently, I decided to come back to the one page I had wrote, and I formulated a plan for a story.

HOWEVER, there are VARIOUS triggers in Monster, and I felt obligated to point them out because I hate when I'm reading something and some random thing with no warning comes along and triggers me. It drives me nuts.

The triggers in Monster are obvious domestic abuse and alcoholism (Implied, I guess). If you don't have any problems with those two things, you're good to go. HOWEVER, if you do, I suggest in the nicest way that you don't continue. The topics are approached bluntly, and I'd feel terrible if I offended anyone.

NOTE- The characters in Monster, however real, are nothing like the people they are deprived from. I don't think any of this, the Frerard parts included, ever really happened. I don't honestly think Bert McCracken is an abusive monster, no. In fact, in this particular story, I'd say that The Used probably doesn't even necessarily exist because of the amount of time Bert spends with Gerard.

I've probably said too much too soon, but I just wanted to make sure I addressed any issues that may arise. I hope you enjoy Monster because I poured my heart into it.

Thank you.