MUS_1

"Jaz I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you do that interview with Chris Pine. Jaz I don't just want you I need you like a flower needs its sweet nectar to attract bees, like crops need rain to sustain, like a car needs fuel to run, like a man needs water and food to survive, Jaz you're my dream come true. Please accept my marriage proposal. Today in front of the press, this stardom I ask you Jasmine Watson to do me the honour of taking 60-70 years of your precious life and living them with me, to be the mother of my children, to be my wife and grow old together my side. Jaz will you marry-"

Suddenly a round soft ball of fur jumped onto me with a yowl. Awakening me with a start, I open my eyes to see Nala looking innocently but mischieviously at me. Oh great how can I stay mad at you even though you just interrupted Hunter Parrish proposing to me.

Uggh I need to shower. Quickly I run into my ultramodern ensuite with its jacuzzi which has a tv - yeah being a daughter of a Duke means you often get high quality tech stuff. I stop and look around marvelling at what luxuries a few crisp pieces of paper can get you. Oh yeah a beautiful gigantic vanity mirror above a marble sink with small head lamps. A gorgeous toilet with a built in bidet - yeah daddy is too hygienic. Finally a larger than life jet shower that I'm totally in love with.

After a long hour spent showering luxuriously I get out and dress quickly. In my lace lingerie - what I am a girl. I quickly pull on my white willowy skirt and a white halter top. Grabbing a chain scarve and my Chloe purse. I quickly put on my pumps and go downstairs just as I reach the landing I hear mum call out "Jaz honey wake up your dad wants to see you before he leaves for business".