Chapter Three - The Phone Call

~Gabby's P.O.V~

It's about 4:30pm when we get back to our dorm. I'm planning on calling Harry later on tonight, I don't want to seem too eager calling him right away. 

I change out of my skinny jeans and jumper into sweats and one of my dad's t-shirts, it makes me feel more at home, Sophie does the same. "Want to watch a film on my laptop?" I ask Sophie who is now on her phone. "Yeah! Which one?" She asks putting her phone down and coming to sit next to me on my bed. "I was thinking Picture This? I'm in that kind of mood." Picture This was one of Sophie's all time favourite films, I knew she would say yes. "I'm always in that kind of mood. I'll go get some drinks." As Sophie walks over to the mini-fridge, I log onto netflix and click on Picture This. Sophie comes back to the bed and hands me a can.

After about half an hour into the film, I'm beginning to get a bit peckish. "Soph, how do you feel about going to the canteen?" The canteen serves food at 5 on some days. Today happens to be one of those days and I'm not going to let an opportunity of getting food go to waste. "Yeah sure when do you want to go?" "Now?" "Yeah, c'mon then." We both put on our shoes and headed towards the canteen, not caring about our appearances.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I got back to my cramped apartment at around 5pm pretty proud of my accomplishments today, I go to the kitchen and grab a water from the fridge. I then turn on my music and let it shuffle through the songs. I gather ingredients to make a chicken stir-fry and chuck everything into a frying pan, next I boil some rice and put it all onto a plate adding salt and pepper. I sit at the counter and begin eating whilst listening to my music. 

After I finish eating it is around 6:30pm and I decide to go into my living room where I do all of my art and carry on working on a piece. It is a landscape piece and it is of a swing falling from a tree in an overgrown field of long grass and flowers. I get all of the required paints and begin to work. About half and hour in I am disrupted by my phone ringing, I got up to check who it was. Looking at the caller ID it seems to be a number not saved into my contacts. 

"Hello?" I speak to the person on the other line. "Hi, is this Harry?" I'm not sure who is on the phone but I answer anyway. "Yeah who is this?" "It's Gabby from the art gallery." "Oh, how are you?" I'm surprised but also happy that she decided to call me, I don't know what I feel most. "Great actually, what about you?" "I'm fine. What did you want to talk about?" "I was just wondering when you could give me some art lessons?" Oh... I hadn't thought about that. "Umm... How about I meet you in a coffee shop or something and we can plan a schedule?" I ask, "How does tomorrow sound?" She replies back, "Tomorrow sounds great" I say with a smile on my face. "Okay so be at the coffee shop near campus at 2:00?" "Sure, see you then" I say, the smile still prominent on my face. "Looking forward to it." I can feel her smile through the phone as she hangs up.

After I get off the phone with Gabby I work on my art for one more hour before taking a shower and going to bed.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

When we got back to the room after going to the canteen, Sophie went to have a shower and during that time I rang Harry, we planned to meet tomorrow at the cafe to discuss a schedule that would fit easily around both mine and Harry's days.

"What are you so happy about?" Sophie asks me curiously while putting her wash bag away. "I just got off the phone with Harry, we've planned to meet up tomorrow to discuss a schedule" I answered, trying to sound a little less excited. "Ooo, what are you going to wear?!" I can't believe this is what she is thinking of most right now, but I probably should've known. "I don't know, jeans, a top and a jacket?" She imagines the outfit for a second before speaking up again "That could work depending on what the top and jacket looks like. Im thinking a white long sleeved top and a red checkered flannel around your waist with a black leather jacket on top. With jeans obviously" I instantly love the look, I watch as she digs for the clothes through my wardrobe. Once she finds them she puts them on a hanger. "Thanks Mum" I joke and she laughs along with me. "Whatever, you'll thank me for it tomorrow" She rolls her eyes when she says the last part. She sits down on her bed picking up her phone and smiling at her screen, "What're you smiling at?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Nothing" She says hurriedly, yep, there is definitely a boy involved. I decide to let it go for now though. "Do you think I should wear white converse?" "Sounds good" She lifts her head up to smile at me. 

At around 8:00pm I decide to take a shower and get into my pyjamas, I make sure my outfit is ready for tomorrow and watch Friends on netflix for the rest of the evening until about 10:00pm when I decide to go to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I still don't know where I'm going with this story tbh. Oops

It's also been quite a while since I updated so sorry about that, if any of you really care :') 

Please leave your thoughts and opinions on how the story could be better/develop

Thank you (:

P.S - Sorry that it's short, there just wasn't much to add into this chapter :(