Chapter Five - Inspiration Ideas

~ Gabby's P.O.V ~

I waited for Harry to come out of his apartment so we could go to the mystery place he was taking me. When he came out he had a note pad clutched tightly in his grip. As he made his way down the steps he smiled at me brightly. His smile was one of the best I've ever seen.

"Ready to go?" He asked once he had reached to where I was standing. "Yep. Where is it we're going exactly?" I question him as we begin to walk to what I'm presuming is his car. "It's a surprise. I'm not telling you anything." He grinned cheekily, keeping his eyes ahead of where he was walking. I huffed and continued to walk beside him.

Once we got into his car, Harry turned on the music. A song which I didn't recognise was sounding through the car quietly. "What's this song?" I asked him. "It's called Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers." He replied almost instantly, he must really like this song I thought to myself. "The lyrics sound pretty deep." I stated, watching Harry's face as I said the words, his eyes seemed to hold a slight look of sadness. I frowned and looked ahead out of the window. "Yeah... this song kinda means a lot to me." My gaze was on Harry again and this time he sent me a small smile, quickly averting his eyes back onto the road in front.

"I guess I can relate to the lyrics too." I said quietly, I looked at Harry just as he glanced at me, a look of worry on his face.  I wonder what he was thinking.. After that moment we drove to the destination in a comfortable silence, listening intently to Harry's music all the way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Harry said after about a 20 minute journey. We had stopped outside of a building which looked like it had been abandoned for years. "It gets better, trust me." Harry stated, I think he could read my mind because right now I was thinking wow...this looks shit.

Harry un-clicked his seatbelt and so I did the same. Our surroundings consisted of nothing but a road and the building itself. This was strange considering we were only 20 minutes away from a busy city, I guess Harry knows his way around.

I turned around to find Harry walking towards the building. "How did you find this place?" I ask once I'm caught up to him. "Guess I just stumbled across it." Harry replies with a small grin plastered across his face and a shrug of his shoulders.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

I watch her face as we arrive at the entrance of the building. She stops next to me and turns her head slowly to see what I'm looking at. 

"Are you serious?" She finally says after a couple of confused glances in my direction. "I can't get up there! I'm only 5'2! Why is the entrance up there anyway? It seems kind of awkward." I laugh at her before explaining. "There used to be stairs but now they're not there I guess." I shrug my shoulders and wait for her response.

"I came dressed to go out for coffee, not to climb a fucking wall!" We both laughed at her sudden outburst before I began talking. "I'll get up and then I can pull you up, yeah?" She sighed and rolled her eyes before answering. "Fine. But if I ruin my shoes I'm blaming you." She said with a pout upon her face. I shook my head, laughing at her before I pulled myself up and into the run down building.

"Okay, give me your hands." Gabby did as I said and lifted her hands up towards  me. I grabbed hold of them and said "Pull yourself up." And so she did. Everything was going fine until... she lost her balance and fell right on top of me.

Now we were lying on the ground, in a big awkward mess of arms and legs.

"Oh my." She said, her hazel eyes locking with mine for a second or two before looking away and getting to her feet quickly.