Ten.

Having just finished the soup when they pulled into the spa parking lot, where valet took the blonde's car, Natalia hurried to the first bathroom she found. When she returned, Cassis was holding two elegent white robes in her arms. "So, what are we getting?" Natalia asked, wondering how much her friend had spent on this trip.

The place has to be expensive, she thought. I mean, valet parking.

"Massages, manicures, pedicures, and whatever else you'd like." Cassis leaned in to press a kiss to the side of her friend's head, not wanting to hurt her with a hug. "I told them to be gentle with your massage." She asked for two full-body massages, so when they got to the little changeroom, she let Natalia know before starting to strip out of her clothes. Being shy, however, the blonde turned away from Natalia to change.

Cassis started stripping out of her clothes, her shirt and bra off first. Her back was to Natalia as she continued removing her clothing, putting the robe on before starting with her pants. Turning away from her, Natalia stepped out of her gym shorts, stumbling as a pain shot through her thigh. "Ouch, crap. Stupid," she muttered, shaking her head.

Cassis automatically turned when Natalia hurt herself, needing to know she was okay. The blonde immediately regretted it, as her friend's bottom was bare, a bit of her core visible between her legs. She bit down hard on her lip as her face flushed, her breath coming in ruggedly in the onslaught of lust for her best friend. Forcing herself to turn away after a short look, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," The brunette answered, gripping the table as she inhaled deeply. "I'll be fine." Slowly, Natalia extended her posture, stretching out her leg. Wincing, the brunette slipped off her shirt before putting the robe on.

Pushing herself back up in an upright position, she continued to undress. "Yeah, just stumbled." Tying the belt around the robe, she turned to face Cassis. "All finished." she said, trying to climb onto the bed.

Seeing her struggle, Cassis came up behind her and helped her up gently. Once she was on the bed, the blonde got up on her own bed. Soon after, two ladies entered the room. They started with the massages. Cassis glanced over at Natalia once a towel had been placed over their bottoms. Seeing the massive bruise, the blonde cringed; she didn't like seeing her hurt.

Her eyes closed as the women massaged their bodies, Natalia nearly fell asleep from the release of all the tension. As the lady got close to the bruise, she winced lightly, her muscles tensing. The lady immediately moved away, working lower down the brunette's leg. Opening her eyes, she found Cassis looking over at her. "Yes?" Natalia asked, closing her eyes again.

"You-" 're beautiful. No. Don't even. "Your side's really awful, love." The blonde's eyes closed as the woman's hands worked out the tension in her back, her whole body melting like it did with just a hug from Natalia.

Natalia, who hadn't a clue how she felt about her.

Groaning, Natalia turned her head, trying to bury her face in the pillow. "Please don't remind me about it. I know it's awful. I can feel that it is." She wondered how much it would hurt in jeans and gave a little shudder. "I don't even know what I'm going to wear all week to keep it covered without being in much pain."

Cassis made a face at her friend's misery, looking at the bruising again. Well, okay, she was looking at her; the bruising was merely a convenient excuse.

God, Cassis. Stop it, she scolded herself.

She shut her eyes, ashamed that she was looking at Natalia in that way without her consent. How would she feel if she knew? She wouldn't want to be friends, anymore. Who would? Besides Aria, but she's gay, as well, so she doesn't count. The dance team would crush me if anyone found out. Nobody wants a Lesbian in the locker room, right?