Life saver.

5 in the morning driving your car to Colton's house to get it fixed. Still in pj's bad breath everything. When you get to Colton's house David is already waiting for you. You park you car and smile at him and get out.
Jailyn : omg thank you so much.! You don't know how much this means.
David : no problem. Just tell me one thing
Jailyn : yeah anything.
David : what happen to it.?
Jailyn : Uhhh my friend bakk out of the drive way and hit the side of my car.
David : haha alright. Well genia will give you a ride to your home to get dressed for school & things by time your done your car should be ready.
Jailyn : alright thank you again.
You went inside and greeted genia and then you both headed out side to the car and she drove you to your house. When you got to your house you seem zac's car parked outside.
You gave genia a hug & told her goodbye. As you were walking up to your door you seem your mom up with a glass off coffee I sat my keys down on the table and asked her what was going on. Then I heard someone else up stairs.
Jailyn : what's going on mom.?
Mom : nothing honey, you have a friend that came over.
Jailyn : who.?
Mom : zac.
You kissed your mom on the four head and went up to your room and there he was standing there looking at your pictures you stand there at the stairs looking at him as he admires your pictures.
Jailyn : may I help you.?
Zac : ohhh ohhh Uhhh sorry.
Jailyn : haha your fine.
Zac : no I mean I'm sorry for last night.
Jailyn : your fine my cars getting fixed.
Zac : already.?
Jailyn : yeah I took it to the twins. They're step dad works on cars and he said he would help me.
Zac : ohh I was going to take you to get it fixed. Welp I guess I can give you a ride to school.?
Jailyn : you want to give me a ride to school.?
Zac : least I can do.?
Jailyn : thanks * gco *
Zac : I'm not taking no for a answer.
Jailyn : haha alright fine. But I have to get dressed first so. Uhhh stay here and I'm going to go in here.
You put on your black high waste shorts with a tank top that said " I might be " it showed off some of your stomach. Then with your black studded boats. You walked out your closet to your bathroom and then plugged up your curlers. While those heated up you brushed you teeth then went out and looked at your jewelry and put on two gold necklaces. Then went bakk in the bathroom and curled your hair.
When you were finally all done you came out and and asked zac how you looked.
Jailyn : sooo how do I look.? To much.?
Zac : .......... No. No that's not to much that's perfect.
Jailyn : well alright. Well you lean over my bed and grab my bag.
Zac grabbed your bag and you were about to head down the stairs when zac asked you to take a picture with him. You said yes ill have my mom take the picture for us.
When you got down stairs you had her take your guys picture. Then headed out to the car. While he was driving you had been sitting there kinda feeling uncomfortable. As he was driving he went pass the school.
You asked where he was taking you. He didn't say. Lucky you had time to kill but you still wanted to know where he was taking you. Ten minutes later you pulled up you his huge brick house. The yard was huge it was a very nice house. As we pulled up in the drive way. I stopped him from opening the door and asked him where we were he said it was his home. I didn't wanna go in I don't know him this well. I'm not sure about it.
Jailyn : ill stay in the car
Zac : your funny, come on
Jailyn : Uhhh no I don't know you that well you could try and kid nap me
Zac : I wouldn't have to try hard to kid nap you, you already have got in my car.
Jailyn : ohhh hush. Haha
Zac : would you please come in. You got to show me around your house I want to show you around mine.
Jailyn : zac we are going to be late for school
Zac : no we won't I promise.
Jailyn have him the look like really.
But it got you out the car. As you got out and walked to the door behind zac and younger guy opened the door. And looked you open and down & winked you laughed zac laughed also and told you that it was your younger brother.
We walked in the kitchen it was freakinnn amazing. Zac walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of apple juice. As I was just standing there admiring his house. I thought my house was nice. This house is just wow. Zac asked if I wanted anything to drink or to eat I said no I don't like eating at people house unless I really know them.
We walked up these stairs and it went this room and that was stunning. It was red a walk in closet it was clean shockingly clean. I mean yeah my room is huge but for a guy it was pretty nice how he kept up with himself. As I looked around his room I seem a picture of him and a girl I looked at the picture. She was very pretty long brown hair skinny had a little tan blue eyes straight teeth.
Zac : my ex ..
Jailyn : wow she is stunning
Zac : yeah I guess so Huh.?
Jailyn : what happen between you two
Zac : she was very controlling didnt want me to follow my dreams or to become anything in life. She said music was a waste.
Jailyn : music.? A waste.? That's a first.
Zac : yeahhh, I broke up with her uhh a few weeks bakk plus I was moving so that didn't help any.
Jailyn : did it hurt. You kno leaving like that.?
Zac : kinda. But I knew once I let go my dreams & everything would be first.
Jailyn : your so in to music. Why.?
Zac : I should ask you the same. But for me music is someone who's there when no one else is.
Jailyn : that's about right. For me music is like a get away. I feel free when listening or writing music nothing's there but you & music.
Zac : true.