Mistakes.

It was 6:21 in the morning. I had to get up and get ready for school.

As I laid there thinking of what I was going to wear. My phone rang I grabbed it and it was 43 unread messages for the one and only zac. I didn't even answer them. He pissed me off and I have no words to even say how mad I am.

He could keep blowing my phone up all he wanted to but I wasn't going to answer to him.

I finally got up went over and turned on my music on my computer. Then went over to my closet. I had to look my best to show zac I could do best with out him. But in reality I couldn't. As I looked around in the messy closet I grabbed my blacked half shirt that said " best at it " in white then grabbed my new pair of black leggings. I thought it was cute with a few gold necklace. I walked over to my shoe closet and grabbed my black & white Griffey's. walked over to my jewelry stand and grabbed a few gold necklaces that went with it. Laid it all on the bed and went to the bathroom & straighten my hair and put a little mascara one. Went over and changed in to my outfit. My leggings came a little over my belly button. So all you could see was was some of your belly which is good I don't need everyone seeing everything. I got socks out and out my shoes on. I out my necklaces on then walked over an out one ring on my right hand.

I grabbed my cheer things and my back pack and my phone and went down stairs. I had my mom take my picture so I could put it on Instagram. After she took it I grabbed a banana and walked outside and looked over to see his car still there. I didn't pay it any mind.

As i was driving Colton called and asked for a ride so i went and picked him & Connor up.

Colton : how'd yesterday go.?

Jailyn : good I Guess

Colton : did the manger like you.?

Jailyn : oh yeah he loved me. He is coming to the game today. He said he loved my song that I wrote.

Connor : a break up song right.?

Jailyn : yeah how'd you know.

Connor : it's a video on bbp page of the whole thing.

Jailyn : really.?

Connor : yeahhh. Check it out when you get the time. The video is really nice how they did it.

Jailyn : I will.

As I pulled into The school parking lot. They all had been sitting at the door. You looked over an rolled your eyes.

I parked and we all got out.

Everyone was look at me like I did something. I just grabbed my things out my trunk and walked to the front door before I could even get to the door rosé runs over to me.

Rosé : jailyn.!!

Jailyn : yeah.?

Rosé : we are meeting up for lunch at mc Donald's.

Jailyn : um ill pass.

Rosé : your guy friends will be there.

She looks over at the boys.

Jailyn : alright ill be there.

I turned around and walked in the building and went to my locker and put my things in it I started looking for my phone. Then remember I left it in the car. I closed my locker and walked bakk out to my car and grabbed my phone. When walking bakk nick stopped me.

Nick : don't know how to speak anymore.?

Jailyn : naa I just don't want to get involved with this anymore. That's all.