First day.

As I rolled over to the sound of my phone going off I grabbed it to see what it was as I looked there was a huge word says " FIRST DAY " blah it was your first day bakk to school and over summer you didn't kick it with a lot of people just a few so you couldn't wait to see who would all run up to you & say they missed you. You were the type to sit bakk and watch everyone as they were being fake to each other. You got up and put on your white summer dress with sprinkle brown sandles. Your hair was curled flowing down your bakk. You looked tann which is what you were looking for. You didn't wear make up so you just washed your face brushed you teeth then you heard your mom yelling up the stair.

Mom : jailyn get up and get ready it's your first day bakk at school.

Jailyn : I've been awake..

You grabbed your life < your phone

You walked down to the kitchen and your bag was siting there waiting for you with a note from your mom say " have a great first day of school love you baby cakes <3 had to leave for work should be home later. Xoxo "

You got in the car and left for school your phone started ringing " Colton cutie " flashed on your screen you answered it and put it on speaker phone.

Jailyn : hey there hottie.

Colton : hey cutie , are you on your way to school.?

Jailyn : yes. Need a ride.?

Colton : please & thank you

Jailyn : alright ill be pulling up in a second.

Colton : alright love.

He ended the call and you headed to his house. You two didn't date never had. Colton was your best friend that has always been supportive for you.

As you pulled up to his house and get out and go knock on the door genia opened the door < Colton's mom

She gave you a hug and said come in. Over the last year she has warmed up to you. When you mate Colton in 8th grade she wasn't a big fan about you to her you were disrespectful & hateful you and Colton fell off because she didn't want you around him or talking to him. But now she actually finds you to be a really good friend. She has you babysit bayliee sometimes and everything.

As you go upstairs to the twins room you open the door & Colton standing there with no shirt on you walk in.

Jailyn : Uhhh today please I don't want to be late on my first day.

Colton : ..........

Jailyn : Colton.!

Colton : sorry ... Wow

Jailyn : what.? Something wrong.?

Colton : ohhh nooo nothing is wrong, you look stunning.

Jailyn : Colton stop kidding.

~ Connor walked in ~

Colton : I'm not kidding you.

Connor : what are we talking about here.?

Colton : look at jailyn.

Connor : .... Jailyn you look really pretty.

Jailyn : guys ..... look would you come on.

They got ready and then they got in the car and drove to school. They are younger than you they are freshman. As you got to the school you parked the car & you all got out and walked up to the door but there was a Crow of people there your grabbed Colton's & Connors hand and pushed your way thru the crowed. You guys had to go different ways.