Music

It was 10:32 am you woke up and looked over to see zac laying there with his face facing you. You smiled and grabbed your phone to see Brandon called you at 9:45 with 20 unread messages. You slowly got up and went to the bathroom. When you got out you called Brandon bakk to see what he wanted.

Brandon : you don't know how to answer you phone.?

Jailyn : I was sleep.

Brandon : yeah sure, is zac with you.?

Jailyn : yes.

All you heard was laughing on his end of the phone, so you hung up and went down stairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. You looked in the fridge and you seen that mom bought you more ice coffee. You got you a cup & went bakk up stairs. When you got up there zac was still sleeping. You walked over to your computer and put your beats on and started playing music. On the weekend is the time you'd work on your music. As you started playing music and messing around with the different beats. You start humming out loud not thinking of anything of zac being there you take a drink of your coffee.

As you sit there on your computer. You had a Mac laptop a all white one.

You started singing but not loud so you wouldn't wake zac.

You didn't know zac was awake already you had your beats on.

~ zac's pov ~

As I was laying there I heard someone singing I thought it was one of the guys until I looked up and seen her sitting there. Lengthy brown hair tied up in to a messy bun huge shirt and black leggings sitting there at the computer with her bright blue beats on singing her song fooling around on the computer. I grabbed my phone and snapped and picture of her and posted it on Instagram " waking up to this beauty in the morning. 😘💖😍 @officialjailyn_ " yeahhh I know I'll get comments that are crazy talk but but who cares. I slowly got up and walked over to her and rapped my arms around her neck she jumped a little but when she seen it was me she smiled warmly. She then took her head phones off.

Jailyn : Uhhh how long have you been up.?

Zac : long enough to know that you have amazing voice.

Jailyn : noooo nooo nooo.

Zac : what.?

Jailyn : I don't want anyone hearing this. Forget me singing k.?

Zac : umm ill try. What's that all about.?

She did answer me she just got up and to the stairs. As I was standing there I was sill wondering why she didn't want me hearing it. When she came bakk up stairs she started asking me questions.

Jailyn : plans for today.?

Zac : uhh not sure.

Jailyn : Brandon called me this morning.

Zac : and said.?

Jailyn : is zac there. Then all you heard was laughing so I hung up.

Zac : I should call him.

Jailyn : go a head.

~ end of zac's pov ~

Jailyn was bakk at her computer she picked up her phone and answered everyone's text message & then went on Instagram she seen she had been tagged in something so she went to it and seen it was zac's page. She laughed and started reading the comments.

#1 : she is stunning.

#2 : you to date.!?

#3 : you can do better