Six>>>>>

I was extremely excited for initiation. I was finally part of something again! I would finally be fully included in something. The next day I was nearly trembling with excitement. I would finally be a member of The Red Ring of Flame. I saw Delilah in the hallway.

     "Delilah!" I yelled over to her. She slowly walked over to me.

     "What?" She hissed. She sounded annoyed.

     "I'm so excited for tonight! Don't worry, I told my mom I'll be sleeping over at your house, so she won't be suspicious," I said excitedly. She still glared at me.

     "Lillielle! The first rule of being a member of the Red Ring of Flame. Never, and I mean never, speak about it in public. Remember that before you open your mouth!" She whispered angrily.

     "Oh. Um, sorry," I said. Delilah was acting strange.

     "Yeah, you better be," She replied. She scurried away and retreated to the classroom. Now, I wasn't as excited. I was a little bit scared. I stood up staright and told myself I wouldn't let fear overcome me.
     I was counting down the hours until school ended. I practically skipped out of the building. I had a stupid grin on my face when I got on the school bus. Delilah and Jeremiah were sitting next to each other, so I couldn't sit with them. I sat alone in the back of the bus. It didn't bring me down, though. I was thinking about that I was getting my friends back. I didn't know about what was coming next.