Makes No Sense at all, Falling...

*Jareth's POV*

I was in dream-like state, I saw many people. It looked like the ballroom I made for Sara. I couldn't believe I was here again. I then saw a beautiful girl in a purple dress. Her dress was incredible, her hair was long and curly and she had golden streaks. I knew that hair anywhere, it must be Roselea. I walked up to her, she faced away from me. Then I turned her around. Her face was filled with sorrow, she looked scared. "Father, in need you." She said and someone pulled on me. It was Sara, she looked at me. "What are you doing? What's going on?" She asked me and I honestly didn't know. I saw my daughter one second, very scared and next I see Sara tugging at my sleeve. "I need to give this to you, Sara, and we need to get out of here." I said then someone stopped me. "Brother, you just got here. Stay, dance, be merry! Isn't that what you always liked about the dream world? I knew this beautiful dream you made for this human girl, so why not make it to torture you...Hmm? Don't worry, Roselea will be in good hands... that is when she chooses my element..." and he laughed and couldn't stop. Why did he have to twist this dream?

Then Sara found the chair and went to break the bubble but she bounced right off. "Why isn't it working?!" Sara asked and I was wondering the same thing. "Well, my dream world was made out of a bubble. Flare's must be made of something else. I don't know what though..."

It didn't seem possible that we were stuck in this place, I needed to get to Roselea. Then someone came to me, and tugged at my collar. "Why is everyone tugging at me today?" I asked and looked to find the source of the tugging. It was Roselea... "Roselea, what's wrong, love?" I asked and she looked at me. "Its really me, Father. It's no facade, I am really contacting you will the little magic I have left. I want to give you this, it will help you find me. I will get you out of here!" Roselea said and she gave me a crystal and held both Sara and I.

The next moment we were falling... falling...