My Labyrinth, Where Do I Go?

*Jareth's POV*

I could hear the song... Underground... I needed to see Roselea as fast I could, I need to find her!

I feel so empty, emptier then when Sara left. It made me wonder... what is happening to her?

Laby made a crystal and looked around if something was coming. "I think we are clear, now let's get into the city!"

We had to sneak into the city but there was a big fire giant in the way. We obviously couldn't just use the front door without burning ourselves alive. Then some goblins showed up and dragged us down a hole. "Let go of us!!! We are not some rag dolls! Let us go!!" Sara screaming but then I closed her mouth with my hand and she gave me a look. "Don't worry, I think these goblins are going to help us." I said and Sara looked at me then we were in a little room. It looked like one of my oubliettes. "Sorry, your majesty and miss... I though you may needed our help before that lava giant saw you." A goblin said, the same one that brought us here. "Is this one of my oublettes?" I asked and the goblins shook their heads. "We had to use this as our refuge, your majesty. The fire king was doing so much to us!!! We needed to get away, please forgive us!" The goblin said and all the others went onto their knees, hoping to not be sent to the bog of eternal stench for using one of the oublettes as a refuge place. "It's fine, it's better than you working for him. I would never want to fight all of you. I am glad you are all loyal." I said and Sara smiled and laughed a little. "Since when did you care about them, you scare them out of their wits, don't you?" Sara asked me in a whisper. "I care about them, I think it surprises you that I can care. Or even have some good in my heart." I said, smiling. Sara did make me smile, kinda like Roselea.

"This is the way to the inside of the castle. The time is almost up!" The goblin said and we all headed for the tunnel.

"Stay here Ludo, Hoggle, and Sit Didamus..." Sara said.

"We know, it the way it is done. We will try to take back the city with the other goblins." Hoggle interrupted.

"Be careful, you guys!" Sara said and they shook their heads and went off. The lead goblin took us to the tunnel to the castle. We didn't have much time, and we needed to get there now!