Confronting The Flames

*Sara's POV*

We went through this very dark tunnel. It was a small fit, and Jareth was pretty close to me. "Am I making you nervous, Sara?" Jareth smirked and I smiled. "Maybe a little, but it doesn't phase me." I said and he smiled right back.

We then were in the castle, and it was different. It was very dark, it seemed very warm. "It's very different, Sara. I am not running this castle... we don't have much time..." Jareth said, he was very serious. He really truly cared about his daughter.

We were going through a winding staircase, the stone steps had black footprints. Then we were in a room, a figure stood in the room.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't my brother... Jareth..." the figure hissed, and then he revealed a beaten and brused girl in chains. "I bet this is what you are looking for... your Roselea... your sunshine..." the figure said, he had the chains in his hands. Roselea was battered... she had scratches on her face and arms, her hair cut unevenly short, her dress in tatters like Cinderella's first dress, and her eyes were red, like she has been crying forever. Her face was stained with tears.

"Let her go, Flare! She needs to choose herself! Plus I am here for this ceremony, she will definitely pick the element she wants." Jareth yelled and then Flare threw the chains to the wall and they magically bounded to the wall and he charged after Jareth. "Not if you aren't alive...!!!" And Jareth had a crystal thrown down and he had a sword. "Sara, check on my daughter!" He yelled and I ran to Roselea.

I got to Roselea, her lips with streams of blood. "S...s...sara... I am... g...glad...y...you c...c...came..." she stuttered, she was beaten... "I don't have my magic... if I had my magic... I wouldn't look this... bad..." she said, smiling weakly. "Just try to open these cuffs... it will help me... I need to get out... I need the moon light... the full moon has the most magic..." Roselea said and then I tried to open the cuffs. No luck... but then she held my hand. "Try focusing... I will try to give you some magic... but then you need to try to think of something and break the crystal." She said and I was thinking... I thought of a key...

"Focus your energy and think of a object in the crystal when you make it. You can do it if you believe..." she said weakly, and I focused. 

Then I made a crystal... whoa... I did it! Then I broke it! Then I found a golden key within the broken crystal. I then used the key to open the cuffs and Roselea fell on me. "I am so sorry I fell on you... but thank you for freeing me." She said and then I helped her up. Flare then threw balls of fire toward us. "No! I won't let you, Roselea!! You will use Fire!" Flare said as he ran toward us. "Take her up stairs to the roof top! She can heal there!" Jareth said and he ran with us, with Flare not too far from us. "The moon is almost at its highest point, we need to get her there now!" Jareth said as he ran upstairs with all of us.
"Father, I will try to make you proud..."