Repairing Broken Pieces

*Roselea's POV*

I then ran to my father, he was badly wounded. He still was bleeding... My grandmother than came to us. "Roselea, you now have the life element in you. You can heal him, Roselea. Just make crystals and think about healing Jareth. I have to go, but the moon can still help you. The moon has the most power, you can do it, I believe in you." And she disappeared, I only had Sara with me, and my father was exhausted and on probably the brink of death. "Ok, father, I am going to try and help you..." and then I started crying.

I made crystals and started singing, which I learned was the best magic of all.

I will be there for you... ooo...ooo.
As the world falls down...
Falling, falling... in love.

I was crying a river of tears... my father was not waking up. The crystals were still floating around him, a green glow to them.

"Is this going to work, Roselea?" Sara asked and I didn't really want to respond. I didn't want to loose my father... he is everything to me! I am not ready to give him up now!  I will do this, and I am going to heal him. I am not giving up.

What kind of magic spell to use...
Slime and Snails...
Puppy dogs tails...
Thunder or lightning...

And baby said...

My father's voice, his wonderful baritone.

Father!!!

"Father?! Are you alive?!" I said as I helped my father up. "Yes, I am ok, I am never going to leave you. Always know I will be there for you." And he gave me the biggest hug. "Let me so this." And I cleaned his clothes with a magic. "I am so glad you are safe..."

And the sun started to rise and repair the Labyrinth. We won...