Music Industry

I have always really liked music and listened to a large variety. I think the music industry is unfortunate today like every other edgy teenager but I will elaborate.

I don't need to go into details about the issues plaguing the system because they are self explanatory and obvious. 

Personally, I am more inclined to listen alt music usually. My favorite band of all time is Fall Out Boy but I will forever avoid the cringe of the "bandom." However, I can appreciate good music from any genre. There are also not good selections from any genre also. For example, I despise Meghan Trainor from pop but I love Taylor Swift. For example, I think Hotline Bling is lit and I love it and it's obviously not supposed to be so serious. I think there is fine line between taking music too seriously and dismissing actually concerning things. 

I think a lot of the most popular is not goals but I also think there are worst things in the world. It doesn't concern that much so I just leave the people who enjoy that music to enjoy it without me. Sometimes, you do just have to relax though and try not to take the music too seriously. 

In conclusion, the new pop scene isn't my favorite but I can appreciate the part of it that is good. I will personally probably stick to my alt for the majority of the time but there are times where I will listen to the more predominately played genres. This is just my opinion.