Forever Gone Because of You

Rogue

                                         ___________________________________________________

It's his fault. It's all his fault. He betrayed me. He lied to me. His best friend. There is no way in the world I'm ever going to forgive him. Even if this world is full of magic of all sorts. There isn't one spell that's going to make me forgive him. Ever.

She was my everything. My happiness, my heart and most importantly she was the love of my life, Minerva Orlando. Minerva had captured my heart and kept it. Her divine slick black hair was tied in two weird shaped circles at the top of her head with strands that ran down her back. They made her cute. I liked to imagine how they made her look like a bunny. A demonic bunny. Minerva wasn't always proud of having been changed into a demon but when she was, nothing else was as gorgeous as her radian smile. She blessed my days with her presence and I cherished every moment with her. I adored it when we went on missions together. We would travel past romantic landscapes and she would talk endlessly about them. Sometimes Sting, Yukino and Lector came along but that was when Sting wanted to have a double date. At least that's how things seemed back then. Minerva and I meant the world to each other even though she didn't always show it. I remember during Valentine's Day she blushed a little when we both wore Frosche outfits or when we would go on beach walks when we wanted some alone time.

Now all those happy and blessed days are just memories. All our plans are just dreams and fantasies. Minerva, my sweet Minerva is just a body in my arms. Even though I promised that I'd always be by her side she was gone forever and I am still here. All because of jealousy, I was kneeling over her weeping for my loss. All because of Sting, Minerva was dead and no magic can fix that.