00

PROLOGUE
STAGES OF HEARTBREAK

     BELLA REED was basically a poster child for the heartbroken.

     Except she wasn't a child and she only got her heart broken once so technically she wasn't a poster child for the heartbroken. But who cares, the point is that she was utterly devastated when her boyfriend - excuse me, ex boyfriend - broke up with her out of the blue with no specific reason at all.

Although Bella had only dated him for a mere three months, she could've sworn he was going to be with her forever. And if you asked her a day ago, she would've said he was going to propose anytime soon. Perhaps Bella was simply a fanatic about the idea of love, or perhaps she loved too easily. Or perhaps she simply loved anything that made eye contact with her. No matter the situation, it was a well known fact that Bella Reed was the girl who loved love.

She knew from the moment she received Noah Parker's break up text that she was about to experience something very, very horrible.

     The stages of heartbreak.

.........

EST. FEBRUARY TWENTY-FIRST

welcome to my new comedy book, Stages of Heartbreak!

disclaimer; I own everything in this book. I own Bella Reed, Noah Parker, and Natalie Martin. if you steal this plot or the characters I will report and block you, so please do us all a favor and don't.

vote, comment & follow me