Maybe I'm Blind To All Of The Signs That The World Never Wanted Me

A/N: Title from frnkiero andthe cellebration's "guilttripping". Most of this is text dialogue rip @ me

all the same tw still apply

----

Ashlynn dropped her school things on her bed and cursed herself for not dropping the mail off downstairs. She groaned and spun on her heel. Her boots made it pretty much impossible to move down the stairs quietly so she didn't even bother.

Ashlynn set down the few letters and advertisement magazines on the ottoman then turned to go back up the stairs again. She contemplated getting something to eat but it was quickly dismissed. You're too fat. The voice says.

She trots up the stairs to get started on her homework.

Well that didn't last long. Completed science homework, but incomplete math homework. Ashlynn groaned. Why is concentrating on math so difficult? She put her head in her hands.

Ashlynn leaned back in bed with yet another groan. She ran a hand through her hair. She picked up her phone and unlocked it. The group chat with Lori, Ruby, and Troye was already opened so all she had to do was type out a message.

Ashlynn:

hey does anyone want to give me the answers to the math hw

Ruby:

Whats in it for me

Lori:

i havent done it yet

Troye:

I wasn't even there today

Ashlynn:

pls

Ruby:

UGH FINE. But you owe me

Ashlynn:

i'll give u candy

Ruby:

That works

1 photo attachment

Ashlynn:

thnks fr th nswrs

Lori:

emo trash

Troye:

vn thgh thy wrn't s grt

Ashlynn:

same @ troye

Ashlynn pulled up the math homework answers and quickly copied them down. She put the worksheet into her math folder then put the folder into its pocket in the binder. She reached over to the drawer in her bedside table and pulled it open. Her hand felt around for a lollipop. When she found it, she put it in her binder then zipped it closed.

Ashlynn laid back on her pillow and rolled over on her side, pulling out her phone. She got a new notification from Instagram. Someone mentioned her in a comment.

The picture didn't load at first so she looked down into the comments to see what the person said about her. The account tagged a lot of people in the post so she assumed it was a "gain followers instantly" type of thing. She scrolled back up and waited for the picture to load.

When the picture loaded, her jaw gaped open and tears formed in her eyes. Across the top- in big bold white letters- it said "JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY EMO" and the picture showed the aftermath of a razor taken to the skin of someone's stomach over and over again.