Chapter 3

When I got it the bathroom I took a deep breath and did my business.

I washed my hands at the sink only to realise there was some girls panties on the bench.

...the hell?

Anger started to bloom within my chest.

"Hayden!" I shall have his head on a platter!

"Yes Ray?" He called on the other side of the door. I opened the door and threw the panties at him. "What is this?" I yelled. "Babe, don't you recognised your own underwear?" He said, the most cutest smirk on his face.

I went red. I never payed attention to little things like that.

"Umm-" I was beet red by now. "Honey my pack grabbed most of your possessions."

He grabbed me by my belt loop and pulled me towards him. My emerald eyes met his intense icy blue ones.

"I am glad I found you when I did." He whispered.

"Alpha, breakfast is ready." Ridge reported from the other side of the room.

"Come on, time for you to meet my pack." Hayden urged. "Um ok."

We made our way through the winding corridors.

"We made the rooms soundproof for privacy. The first two floors are for pack members while me and you share a penthouse. The ground floor has a gym, kitchen, indoor pool and spa, living area, dining area and the movie theatres" Hayden explained.

"This place is huge!" I exclaimed.

We past a few of Hayden's pack members. They bowed their heads for Hayden and gave me curious glances.

"Oh hello Hayden" a seductive voice came from behind us.

I looked over my shoulder to see a girl about my age.

She had long wavy blonde hair and scorning gold eyes. Her skin was untouched and pure.

"Ignore her" Hayden muttered to me.

"Who is she?" I asked now curious.

I looked over my shoulder again and saw her stop to ujust her shirt so it showed more cleavage.

"Her name Anna-belle. She is really annoying, she thinks she can win me over and become luna" I snorted.

"I can already tell she's trouble"

We ran down the stairs and reached the dining room. It looked like a fancy restaurant you would here of in books.

There was like fifty wolves already out here eating.

Hayden came to a giant golden chair and sat in it.

Everyone stopped and gave respectful nods of acknowledgement to their Alpha as Hayden gestured for me to sit upon his lap.

I crawled up in his lap and made myself comfy.

Everyone looked at me with jaw drops, as if I had three heads.

"Silence everyone!" The group hushed waiting for the rest of Hayden's announcement.

"This is Ray my mate, she is not a werewolf as you can tell but she is the last winter sprite, so I would like you to treat your to be Luna" he finished.

Some gave murmurs of happiness and surprise while others would be scowling me.

I saw Anna-belle

Get up on a table and scream protest.

"I object!!!"

A low inhuman growl came from Hayden's throat. He stood up causing me to fall on my bum.

"How dare you deny my mate as your to be Luna!" He snarled.

Another girl with olive skin and pale brown hair stood up next to Anna-belle.

"I agree with Anna-belle, she is not even wolf besides a winter sprite is as fragile as half a snow flake!"

Another girl stood up flanking Anna-belle's other side.

"Yes there are plenty of other strong she wolves, you should just reject her and mate one of us!"

Hayden looked as if he were gonna blow. I got up and started to stroke his arm, patting soothing circles on his bicep.

"Sshh, calm down."'

He waved me away and stormed towards the three protesting girls.

Hayden stopped at front in front of them.

"Just so you remember, I AM ALPHA! I make the desicions!" He roared.

Fear gathered in there eyes and expressions. I ran to him and led him back to the penthouse. I slammed the door behind me hugged Hayden.

"Calm down." I mumbled.

He stroked my head. "I can't let them insult you."

I pulled away "do I look insualted to you." I smiled.

"No." He smirked.

He pushed me onto the soft bed, and pinned me.

"Did I mention I was a bit possessive?" He asked. My heart beat raced.

"No"I mumbled

"Well I am." His nose brushed mine, his hot breath fanning my neck.

Sooo how do you guys like this so far? I tried to stir things up a little. I am srry if this is short, you guys have probably already noticed that though but plz

Vote

Fan

Comment