Chapter 13

Taylors Pov 

                                                                                         Taylors Pov 

  All of the boys, Me, My friends, and my band decided to go on vacation since the tour is over. Yeah a year has passed and I am turned 18, Luke is still 18, Calums 19, Mikeys 19 and ash is 21. We are roaming around the city of Chicago. I used to live their when i had to go to see my family, I just stayed their for a few years but then came back. I remember i still had a few friends i kept in touch with and we decided to see them. We were going to see my friends Brian, Madelyn, Abe, and Zoe. They said we should meet up at the huge party my High School Reunion is having. So we got in the car and we head off. I haven't seen these people in a few years so their is a lot to catch up on. Once we get their they are standing their. I get out and run to them. I hug everyone of them and so do the boys and the TS boys. We talked for a few hours and then we decided on actual enjoying the party. Ashton was talking to this girl. Luke was...... OMG. He was talking to the person i HATE the most. Arzaylia. My eyes widen and Brian and Zoe ask whats wrong. I point to her. They new i hated her. They tell ashton and ash introduces me to Bryana. I remember her from somewhere. Then i said " OMG wait didn't you help me with my.... um problems." She said " omg your Taylor, Holy crap i missed you soon much." I say " ohh its so nice to see you." Just then Brian taps me and says " look." I look over at luke and he is making out with Arzaylia. Bryana sees and says " is that..... no it can't be...OMG." They all have in idea. They are gonna make me Make-out with calum right next to them. I look at then and say no i can't. Michael says " yes you can you have done it a lot." Abe says " yeah just do it." Then Bryana says " look if you want ill go with you and make-out with ash. Ashes face turns red and looks away. I giggle at the sight and say "ok." So Bryana goes fist and stands off to the side of luke and that bitch i hate. she kisses ash. Then me and cal act casual, Then we kiss and it turns heated real fast. He pushes me against the wall and tells me to jump. He swipes his tongue on my bottom lip asking for permission and I grant. I look over and see Arzaylia and Luke staring at us. Bryana sees and giggles a bit and whispers "somebody jealous." I smile onto cals lips and so does he. I feel a tap on my shoulder and it Arzaylia. She says " go somewhere else." Then Bryana says " awwww is someone jelouse?" We all giggle a bit, exept luke and ari ( Ari is Arzaylias nick name). I look back over to our group we planed this out with. We called ourselves Mission Impossible. We did shit like this until we had to go. We decided we were gonna ask if they wanted to go with us, they all said yes. In the car Luke told us Ari is coming. I look at him with disgust. Once we get to the hotel we pack our things. Once we finish packing we sleep.

_____NEXT DAY----DAY OF VACATION______

   We get up and i text "GET READY FOR BALI" in the group chat we all made. We get everything ready and go to the Airport. We meet everyone their and we go through the airport. We were their for a few hours and then they called our flight. We were so exited. We board the plane and Im sitting next to cal. We were all close together so we could still talk. I Talked to Bryana and Brian for a few hours then i decided on getting rest. I put my head on Cals shoulder and I say wake me up in a bit. He says "ok." I then close my eyes and let sleep take me over.