Chapter 15

Thanks to My Best Friend Brian Who Made This Drawing

Thanks to My Best Friend Brian Who Made This Drawing. TAYLORS POV

 I look over at Brian and he is drawing something. It is a beautiful tree, it has a poem above it and it says "For every 13 people teas theirs always one that will stand up for whats right." I look at him and say "awwww you actually have a brain." He looks at me and says shut up. I just giggle. I look at Michael and get his attention. I text him saying "LOOK OVER AT LUKE!!!!" He looks and says " I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SLAP THE FUCK OUR OF HER, SHE IS A TOTAL BITCH AND I HATE HER." I giggle a bit and then Luke texted me. He said " Why are you and Michael talking about me and Ari ?" I text back " OH SO NOW YOU DECIDE TO TALK TO ME. THE BITCH YOU THINK IS SO AMAZING, BULLIED ME AND I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF FOR IT. AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" He looks over at me and gives me a 'what the fuck look.' He texts back " it was just a simple fucking question." I roll my eyes and kiss calum. I look over at Michael, then see Luke staring at me and Cal. I look at him and text him, "why you staring at us????" He doesn't reply, he just kisses Ari. I knew it was because of jealousy. I look over at Bryana and Ashton. I seen them cuddling, it was sooooooo cute. 

________ARIVES AT BALI____

We get off the plane and into the airport. We get in the taxi and drive to the place we were staying. We looked around and it was so beautiful out. Once we arrived we unpacked our things. It was couple with couple except some people didn't have partners so they just partnered up with friends.  Me and Calum played down on the bed and cuddled. I was about to fall asleep as he was playing with my hair, then suddenly Michael ran in the room saying " HOLY SHIT IM GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!!!" " noooooooo michael don't die." He says " the rooms are beautiful." I giggle and say " yes we can tell." After a while we all go to dinner. We go to this Bali restaurant Moziac i think. I don't know how to say it. We got their and ordered and then we talked for a while. Me and Bryana brought up school. She asked me what am i studying now. I said " well i plan on becoming a doctor that deals with nerves, cancer, and a doctor  that figures out what is wrong with you. They all look at me. Michael says " holy shit thats a lot of fucking work." I say " well they said i have the brains to do it." Calum rubs my thigh while smiling down at me, i smile back. We get the food and eat. After that its sleepy time.