~~~~~Ella~~~~~

*4 weeks later*

"Do you have to go so early?" Heather asked.

"Yes I have everything at my apartment that i have there Heather, I need to unpack and settle in and get everything for college done."

"Just wish you weren't leaving me."

"I will meet you on breaks and everything I promise, and Marley I will tell you when i meet one direction."

"You better!" Marley said

"Fine just leave us Ella." Ray said tearing up

"You guys are making me feel bad."

"Just shut up guys. She has to go to college." Jim said

"Flight 109 to London now boarding, Flight 109 to london now boarding."

"That's me you guys. I love you and I will text you when i safely land."

"We love you too." they all said and we all had a group hug. I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug. I grabbed my carry on and got on the plane. I looked back and thought about what my new life, but they will always be there. Marley and Heather were crying while Ray and Jim were smiling being happy for me. I got on and sat down. I looked out the window as the plane took off.

~~~~~

I was finally at my apartment I was a little jet lagged but I guess you get use to it. I needed to go shopping for my apartment. I looked at my card and I still had about 500 dollars left till i get a job. My mom was going to send my 69' Impala over which will cost a lot but my mom said that she didn't care. I grabbed my wallet and keys and walked out of my place, I got a taxi and told him to go to the mall.

~~

I was at the mall looking around and it was much different than the ones back home. I stopped at the food court and walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where i was going." I said looking at them and it was a girl she was fairly tall.

"It's okay miss. My bad." she said with a smile

"No it's my fault i wasn't looking like I should of."

"No ma'am. Anyway, my name is Miranda Styles." she said

"Ella Gold. Did you say Styles?" I asked looking at her. My mind must be playing tricks.

"Yes, I did say Styles. I'm Harry Styles' sister." she said

"Okay sorry before I moved here my friend Marley just talked about me meeting One Direction. So my mind isn't here all the way."

"It's quite alright Ella. It's nice to meet you also." Miranda said with a shy smile

"Thanks." I said looking at the ground. "Do you know where I can get things for my house at here?" I asked her.

"I sure do. Follow me. I'll show you where." she said

"Thank you so much. See I'm from the States and I just graduated high school, and I am going to Oxford in 2 days. So I'm new to this country."

"I understand. Which state are you from?" she asked

"New York."

"Sweet, I've been there on tour with One Direction before. Have you been to one of their concerts?" asked Miranda

"No I just got a job my Junior year of high school, so I was going to save up money to go to one of their concerts, but then I set my heart on Oxford and I needed money for an apartment and to pay for college. Plus I was a waitress so it doesn't pay much."

"True, well i don't know that I can get you concert tickets but I can sure help you to meet all of the guys if you'd like." she said

"Sure someday maybe. Do you know of any dinners around here that are hiring? I need to get a job."

"I'll see if I can find anything." she added

"Thank you for everything." I said looking at her, I didn't think that people here would be nice.

"Most are. Except my idiot brother." she said with a giggle

"Haha yeah Harry can be a little out there. My friend Marley wants him and Louis to get tougher" I said with a laugh.

"I just want Harry to find a girlfriend so he'll leave me alone." she said with a smile

"Haha isn't that all sister's wishes but me I'm an only child but Jim and Ray are like brothers to me."

"It's good you have someone to lean on. It's just Harry and I around home but i have the rest of the guys to lean on as my bodyguards." she said

"Yeah my guy friends always protected me from people like fuckboys, I barely dated anyone because of them."

"Harry won't hardly stand up for anyone but the other guys will terrify people." she said

"I thought that brothers are suppose to protect you" I said with a little laugh. Soon we stopped at home and something i don't know. I walked in with her and got a cart, I got pictures and mirrors, and other things for like beds and stuff even tho all my things are in my apartment never hurts to get extra things