Chapter 4 - Another day seemed like another year.

Roslyn's POV

It was monday; and it seemed to be a super slow day. Every minute that ticked by seemed like an hour. Every hour came by it seemed like a day. I was dying of boredom ever since I got a little taste of fun. I was excited for sunday to come and I was staring at my phone waiting for his text message to pop up. My first friend; I was so excited.

Did he like my personality?

Did he think I was weird?

I felt like a little kid all over again, worried about losing her only friend.

But I was so excited at the same time.

"Roslyn come down for dinner!" my dad yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"coming papa!" I skipped down the hallways and jumped into my seat just excited for dinner to be over, that meant I was at least a little bit closer to Sunday again.

As I sat down with the maids and butlers; Yes, our family is a very close family. We sit with our maids and butlers because my parents always told me that they're just like us and they are in fact amazing. They were sworn to keep my secret.

As dinner was served, everyone ate their dinner joyfully until my father cleared his throat.

"Roslyn, your mother and I have came to a decision."

I looked at both my parents, curious as they both held each other's hand.

"Yes?" I gulped my peice of chicken down.

"Well, we decided that we're going to let you go to college."

"College?!"

I was literally bouncing up and down in my seat! I was so excited! I get to meet new people! Make friends! OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I jumped up and screamed on top of my lungs!

" I love you papa and mama!! but wait, what school am I going to?" 

They looked at each other and it seemed liek they were having a private converstation with themselves.

"You're going to go to the top notch college around here. Okay?"

"YES!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. 

"but, papa? What about my name? Can I keep it as Roslyn Hughes?&& I can just be your neice or something? Please dad? I love our family name and it wouldn't be the same if I change it. "

I gave him the pouty face, the one he always falls for.

"Alright alright, I'll make some arrangements, and you'll be my supposely god daughter, so you can call me dad and it's fine because I'll be your "god father" alright? And the school that you're goign to go to school at is called the Private Elite Academy, in other words it's called PEA. "

"YES YES YES!"

"Get ready tomorrow, we're going to go school shopping, and yes. That means you do get to step outside now. Any day that you want to. Okay? But please remember to carry your cellphone on you at all times."

___________

AN : Sorry for the long wait till the next chapter. Been busy with college. I'm busy with midterms so D:  -- I'll update in less than a week; promise!

Remember to Vote / Critize if you liked or didn't like it!