Chapter 3 - A little taste of fun?

Roslyn's POV

“What’s your name anyways?” I asked him as we stood in front of the theme park. People were screaming on the rollercoasters and making the funniest faces you could possibly imagine. I felt the corners of my lips began to turn. This is going to be fun.

“Trayton M. Williams.” He responded, I looked over at him and he was looking down at me smirking.

“I think I heard of that name before, but I can’t put my finger on it.”  I put my thumb and my pointer finger on my chin, pretending to stroke my fake beard.

“Oh haha… haha… sure.”  He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“What about yours?”

“Roslyn..Hu..H.” I caught myself before I said my last name. Father would surely kill me first hand.

“No last name?” He smirked.

“Don’t worry about it. Have you ever been on rollercoasters?”  I asked changing the subject. I didn’t want him to pry anymore.

“Nope.”

“What? Why not?”

“I’ve never really had the time, I’ve always been busy, people following me, I couldn’t enjoy myself, never had.”  I looked up at him, his mind lost in thought.

I grabbed his hand, ignoring the zap, the ones where you rub your feet on carpet and touch somebody, which was going up through my hands.

“Well then, let’s enjoy our first rollercoaster ride!”

I pushed my way through the crowd of people and came across this circular swing that spanned in circles and went forwards and backwards like a pirate ship.

We waited in line for a while and finally it was our turn to ride the rollercoaster and I was ecstatic.

As Trayton and I took our seats, with him in a hat and glasses, it was hilarious. I was giggling and he looked over at me giving me a weird face expression and I started laughing some more.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“Oh…hahaha. Just your disguise, why do you have to wear it?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

Just then, the platform of the ride lowered down and the ride started swinging back and forth. As we got higher and higher people all around were going ‘oooh ahhh’ and I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Then as we got higher I looked over at Trayton screaming like a girl!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MOTHER FREAKER SAVEEEEEE ME!!!!!!!!”

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” I couldn’t hold it back.

I never thought a tough guy like him would scream like a girl hahahaha.

When the ride ended he clutched to my arm for dear life and I couldn’t help but laugh at how scared he is.

“Oh is the big bad boy scared of rollercoasters?”

“WHAT? Me? NO!” He raised his voice.

“Uh Huh.” I just shrugged.

After a while he and I went on several rollercoasters and he soon got used to them and laughed with me. Here I was, having fun with an absolute stranger and I wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world to see an amazing place like this.

When I looked at my phone my eyes bulged!

“OH my gosh! My dad is going to kill me I have to go home!”

“Wait! Will I get to see you again?”

“Here’s my number 485-485-6999 just text me!”

He saved my number and I ran like Cinderella ran  on her ball night when the clock struck twelve back to my house, back to the solitude of the walls, back to emptiness again and I couldn’t wait for next week to come again.

_____

Sorry it's short. [: Thought I rather upload something then nothing at all.

Comment Vote or ... suggest it to your friends. [: Got 1 vote. YES! ((: