REWRITE/EDITING NEWS

Guess who's back on this story? ;) me!

This book is pretty shitty and short, extremely shitty and short, and I'm not happy with the beginning of it AT ALL. So I'm going to be editing and rewriting all the chapters I'm not with! Which is basically all of them.

If I'm being completely honest, I resented this story when I first began writing it. That's why the chapters are like two pages long. I only started writing it because of the cliffhanger in the second book. But now, with the support and success the trilogy has been getting, my heart has filled with love again for these books. So I will be editing and rewriting. I might even throw in a few bonus chapters! ;)

I'm feeling alright with the first book, although the writing is a little juvenile. The second book is very confusing so I'll be editing that too! There will also be new covers made by my cover artist tinatran789 (go read her debut novel; Saving Jack!) for the first and second book. The covers I made way back when were extremely shitty.

This book will be renamed to WHAT THEY RECOVERED. The first book will be renamed to WHAT HE PRETENDED. Book two will be renamed to WHAT SHE FORGOT. 

Be sure to check out my other books Accidentally Good & Bad and it's newly published sequel The Perks of the Good & Bad.

Long story short, fans of the My Fake Boyfriend trilogy will be revisiting the revival of my first stories. And I'm so excited for it. I hope you all are too.

xoxo,
MikailaxRyan