1

Dan:

"Phil! Video time!"
Time to make a video. With beautiful Phil, my boyfriend. It feels so good to call him that. I know some disapprove, but why should I care? They're just homophobic idiots.

"Coming, Dan!"

He walks in, half a smile on his face. He is just too adorable.

"Sims?"

"Sure! Why not."

As I start it up, I think back to how we met.

I had sent one of my many messages. Nothing new. Except, he'd replied! We started skyping, and soon became friends. Eventually we met up, and it just clicked! Our friendship soon became a romance, and I'm the happiest I have ever been.

After filming our most recent sims, (Tabitha moved in with Dil) we, well I, started to make dinner. Stir-fry. With a half-idle task at my hands, I started thinking back. My parents were awesome, until they found out I was gay. Now... I have a fear of telling people, but I don't care as much anymore. Time gave me confidence. I still remember that exact moment.

Me : mum, dad, I have to tell you something important.

M&D : you can tell us anything, I promise.

Me : I... I'm g... I'm gay

M&D : W... What?

Mum : I can't believe it...

She sank to the floor, and I started to hyperventilate.

Me : mum?

Dad : Look what you've done! You Faggot!

I remember the look of fury, of disappointment in his face. At this point I was terrified, and in shock.

Dad : worthless piece of shit!

He then proceeded to hit me, until I was black and blue.

Me : Dad! Please, no!

Dad : you're no son of mine.

I don't want to think back past than that. But, that was years ago, in 2007. I'm safe now, he's locked up in prison. I'm not sure what happened to my mother, but she sure as hell doesn't love her gay son.

I can happily call that the past now. I'm with Phil now!

"Phil! Dinner's ready!"

"OK! Coming!"

He sounds so cute when he runs.

After dinner

I dream of butterflies, and rainbows with unicorns and llamas on top.