2

Unknown POV

I can tell he's in his room. In the house he shares with his male partner. Two men, it's unnatural.

Dan's POV

It's the middle of the night, why have I woken up?

Unknown POV

I can hear him stirring above me.

Dan's POV

I can hear footsteps downstairs. But... Phil isn't home.

Unknown POV

I can kill 2 flies with one stone, hurt one of them, and the other will live with endless regrets.

Dan's POV

I can make out about three voices. What the fuck? Who are they? I must have been woken up by them breaking a window to get in.

Unknown POV

This is his room. I signal my two friends. Time to teach this homo a lesson. Kicking his door down in 3 2 1... I have his arm, he's fighting back, but he's so weak.

Dan's POV

Two of them have my arms. Another has my legs. Three in total. I'm screaming, why can't anyone hear me? I'm too weak to fight them off!

Unknown POV

I kick him in the stomach. He'll stop fighting soon enough. My friend let's go of his legs, and proceeds to kick him every time he struggles.

Dan's POV

It hurts, someone help me, please! No-one can hear me. Every time I fight back, one of them kicks me in the ribs. I'm ready to give up, and see where they take me.

Unknown POV

The fag has stopped fighting. Well, we're pretty much there anyway.