Introduction

Manchester's Institute for the Mentally Insane

This place takes children with special abilities and teaches them how to use their powers to assassinate other people. They are paid to wipe out members of congress, highly elected people, occasionally husbands/wives, and people who know about the school. The institute was started by the government to secretly eliminate potential threats. The institute trains these few special children until the age of eighteen. At that time, they receive their assignments. These assignments are picked for a specific student with specific abilities for their task. The institute has multiple programs, the Ghost program, the Wolf program, the spy program, etc. Some people might think that what I am reporting is ridiculous, that the government would never establish a program such as this that would cover as mental asylum to use children as assassins. People might think that special abilities do not exist, that there are no extraordinary people in the world. People of the world; do not believe these lies have been told to you.  Look and see what is going on around you. Prepare yourself for the worst.

                              - From an unpublished article written by Stephanie Ann Lowe