Chapter 1- Music room 3

So this was it, I thought to myself. I'm in Ouran high, to think all of this past months events would lead up to this.

I pulled my long silver hair back into a boy like pony tail so no one would mistake me for a girl even though I am one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ After the entrance exams ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Amazing," Uncle said. "You got everything correct. Even the teachers were impressed by you're talents too. You excelled in Martial arts, music, dancing, smarts, everything."

"Thank you uncle," I said. "That means alot!"

He nodded, "Well, I guess you can start as soon as you get you're forms in-"

I pulled out the forms and placed them on the desk, "All ready done."

He looked surpirzed as he looked through the forms, "Wow... wait."

I cocked my head to the side, "is there some thing wrong?"

"Yeah," Uncle said. "You put you'reself down as a male."

I blushed, "Well... you see that... I am a girl but I think it would be best if the people around me didn't know that."

Uncle looked at me suspiciously, "Well, I suppose."

I smile, "Thank you!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

So that was why I am dressed as a boy right now in the Ouran High's boy uniform. As I walked through the hall was there were whispering around me and peeks at my way. I tried my best to ignore them as I made my way to class.

When I got to class the teacher had me stand infront of the room and introduce myself.

"Hi," I said in the best boy voice I could manage. "Nice to meat you, I'm Teshouma Hanaki. Nice to meet you. I hope we get along," I said with a deep bow and looked up at the class providing a dazzling smile.

There were gushes and giggles from the girls and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Thank you Hanaki-san," the teacher said. "You can take the empty seat behind Haruhi over there in the back."

I walked to the back of the class room and sat down, the boy in front of me, Haruhi turned around and gave me a smile. For some reason he reminded me of a girl.

"Hi, nice to meet you Teshouma-san!" Haruhi said, "I'm Fujioka Haruhi! I hope we get along too!"

I smiled at her- no him, "Thanks!"

"Hmm... Is some guy making a move on our Haruhi?" Two voices chorused.

I looked to the desks next to Haruhi to find two twins giving me a devious look.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "Of course not! Why would I like another boy!"

"Don't pick on her you guys!" Haruhi said. "Umm... I mean him."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head, "Don't worry! I get that a lot, people say I really resemble a girl!"

Haruhi smiled at me, "Well I'm sorry anyways. Why don't you come down to music room 3 later! I'm sure it must be awkward coming here in the middle of the year and also being a honor student."

I smiled back, "Thanks Haruhi-chan! I would love that!"

The twins snorted, "That's only because Haruhi-san knows how you feel."

I looked at them confused, "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you know," the twin on the left said.

"Haruhi-chan is also and honor student like you," the other twin finished.