ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 6

hello :)

sorry for the late update. A bit disappointed with the amount of feedback on the last update :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

-Tell me what part of this story was your favourite/ what you like the most about this story.

-Anything I could improve on?

I am just curious, lol ^-^

Chapter 6

Enjoy!

===================================================

"I am not letting you go with him" Louis exclaimed as they got out of their lesson.

"I didn't ask for your opinion on it, Lou" Liam replied as he rolled his eyes. Both boys stopped by their lockers, Louis putting in Liam's locker combination for him. 

Liam didn't know why Louis was making such a big deal out of this all. Him asking Zayn out to coffee was just supposed to be a apologetic gesture and nothing else. Okay, maybe Liam was hoping that he would get to know Zayn better and possibly befriend him. 

Something about him just made Liam feel normal. Zayn didn't make him feel blind or different, he made Liam feel like a normal person and Liam just loved that feeling.

"I am coming with you" Louis said, snapping Liam out of his thoughts. Liam groaned as he felt Louis' arm wrap around his.

"No, you are not!" Liam said.

"Bu-"

"Why do you have a problem with him?" Liam interrupted Louis. As far as Liam knew Zayn was a lovely lad, he had no idea why Louis didn't like him. Louis always got on with everyone.

"I just don't know" Louis lied. 

Of course he knew but he wasn't going to tell Liam about it. He hated the way Zayn looked at Liam with those loving eyes and he hated how gentle Zayn was with Liam. Louis knew that Zayn had feelings for Liam and honestly Louis was happy. He was glad that someone like Zayn liked Liam but he still couldn't help but be protective.

He didn't want Zayn to end up hurting Liam.

"Lou, it's going be fine. I promise to call if something happens" Liam said.

"Okay fine, just be safe" Louis replied.

"Louis, I am going for coffee not to fight a war" Liam giggled and a small smile finally appeared on Louis' face.

They soon reached the coffee shop as it was only a few minutes away from their school. Louis could already make out Zayn sitting at one of the tables and smiled because it was so damn obvious that he was head over heels for Liam and Liam really deserved someone like him.