f i v e

After school, I realized that my apartment is far.. So I'd decided to take a shortcut!

As I walked through the dark, dirty, and scary alley way, I felt somethi--- excuse me--- someone pin me to the wall. I tried to free myself from his grasp, but his hold on me only got tighter.

I heard chuckles. "My, what a fine one I've found." Spoke a deep, raspy voice. It gave me the chills, but that didn't stop me from squirming and trying to break free. He only chuckled and tightened his hands on my wrists.

I felt something hit my head, and the last thing I heard was, "Hey, You!" And then everything went black.

Rogue POV

I was walking home from school when I heard a scream. I tried to come closer to the voice, and it lead me to an alley way. What I saw was a guy pinning a blonde girl to a wall. I noticed that she had the school uniform and she was squirming.

I couldn't let this go, I can't let the chance to save someone go. I ran to save her and shouted, "Hey, You!". The guy hit her in the head and she feel down unconscious.

I went for the guy and punched him in the gut. The man tried punching me in the face but I dodged it and quickly pinned him to a wall and out my hand over his mouth to cover the noises about to come.

I grabbed a dagger from my sleeve and put it in front of his throat. His eyes widened and then filled with fear. I stared at him with dull red eyes and pushed the throat into his neck. Then I sliced quickly. He let out a muffled scream due to my hand, and gagged blood, staining my shirt, and fell to the ground. Then I bent down and stabbed his chest.

I looked at him and back at the bloody dagger, seeing my reflection covered in red. 'I did it again huh.. Without a second thought. I guess I am a monster.' I put the dagger under my sleeve and picked up the girl bridal style. I left the man I killed on the floor, not bothering him.

I walked through the streets, getting feared expressions from people and crying children. But I ignored it. I'm used to it after all.

Once I reached my house, I played her down on the couch and went to the kitchen. I washed my hands and grabbed salmon out of the refrigerator, and put it on a pan that was on the lit stove. I started cooking the salmon. Once I was done, I took out some seasonings and put in on the salmon.

After I ate half, I covered it with aluminum foil and out it back in the refrigerator. I went back to the living room and saw the girl move.