Chapter 6

I made a new cover^^^ hope y'all like this!

Park Hyemi Pov

Its been two days I haven't seen Yoongi and it's making my insides bubbly. I feel a strong loneliness. Hanbin hasn't been contacting me lately either. Throughout school it's just a hug and a kiss on the cheek and he says 'I need to go somewhere' or 'Sorry Jagi my Omma and Appa needs me after school'.
Yoongi makes my days better than he does. Yoongi has been freakishly nice. I am not saying I don't like it,  I actually love it. He hasn't been pushing me around these days either. I kind of thank him for that.
I guess I can understand Hanbin is busy right? I should be happy for him.

I walk down the schools corrider and bump into a chest. A little 'umph' came out of my mouth. "Watch where you're going Hyemi." A voice says above me. "Oh, Mianhe." I say bowing.

I look up to see Yoongi towering over me like a giant. I'm actually not really tall. 5'2 to be exact. "Would you like to get lunch with me?" I ask. "Why? I don't think it'll be a great idea.." He says looking down. "Why not? Is it because every girl in this school likes you? And most of them would beat me up?" I ask.

"Yeah, buy then we have the roof top." He points out and I nod.

We both grab lunch. Which only contained fruit juice and chips. We climb the stairs to the rooftop and Yoongi getting extremely lazy. I hold his food and pull him up with me giggling.

We finally reach the top. It was a nice day. I sat down on the concrete as he sat in front of me. I open my bag of food and takes some out. I caught Yoongi staring and offered. He shook his head no, then later taking some.

"You'he been extremely nice the past weeks, what has gotten into you?" I ask. "Can I not be nice?" He  jokes and I playfully punch his arm. "OK, so I might've changed." He says teasingly.

"Yeah,  I see." I say as the silence begins. I have always hated silence. It make me feel awkward inside and uncomfortable.  "Hows you and Hanbin?" He bursts.

"Its been ok lately, I guess." I answer as he nods. "He hasn't been around lately. He never talks to me anymore and it's just chores he needs to do all the time." I say as he nods he head up looking at me.

"Like say you have a girlfriend, and she hardly has the time for you. Its just more like light hugs and byes all the time. How would you feel?" I ask. There was a moment of silence until he spoke.

"Well, I do have  a girl and if she'd done that to me I'd dump her." He says plainly as I stare at him dumbfounded. "If they never had time for me, I mean. If she was always out somewhere I never know of then she has something to hide. Like say cheating on me, or she just doesn't like me anymore." He says taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh, does that mean the same for me and Hanbin? Yoongi I need help. " I say not understanding this at all. "I know you need help, ppabo." He says.

"I'm not an idiot. " I say scrunching my nose. "Well, you are my idiot." He says laughing "Nope!" I say sticking my tongue out at him. "Ne,  you are." He says throwing his scraps away.

"C'mon pabo time to go to class." He says grabbing my hand leading me down the stair way.

I'm not a ppabo