chapter 32 *end*

hanbin pov

this was the end, the end of everything.

she's still not waking up. I carry her out of this house. It was no use yoongi wasn't even around anymore.

he never came back ever since. I don't want to think she's dead, but maybe she is. they were already banging at the door for a total of five days.

I am too tired for this. I can't hope anymore all hope is lost. I make promises that I'm not going to keep.

"QUIET IM BRINGING HER OUT." I yelled as the banging stopped.

I open the door and carefully picked her up.

I see the five guys I've always been expecting to see. "here take her, I doubt she's alive." I say nearly above a whisper.

"thanks." The guy says taking out to reach her. "On one condition." I say as he looks at me, his face contorted with a an annoyed expression.

"what?" He says. "Make sure yoongi never comes looking for her got it?" I say as he shrugs taking he from me. My eyes pricking tears. I'm sorry. I think as they take the limp girl away from me.

Oh god this situation is stupid. I'm stupid to get involved. I watch as they pile inside the car. I stood not moving just staring.

My mind a full blur not knowing anything anymore. 

The car left in full blast.

Good luck with her Seokjin.

-------

Shit fuckeed up guys, and the fucking comeback too I'm fucked up man. Sequel coming soon