MiniZerk

(AN: hey look, I actually wrote a one-shot. Hopefully it isn't terrible)

Simon's POV:

I glance at the clock again for the fifth time in the last 3 minutes. I was waiting for Josh to get back to the house, he's an hour late and won't answer his phone. I'm starting to get more worriedly time goes on, I wish Josh would appear in the doorway soon. I wait for another 3 hours before getting up and heading to bed, it now being 4am. As I walk up the stairs to my room, I hear the front door open. I quietly stay where I am on the stairs, hearing Josh's and a random female's voices.

"Come on babe. Let's go to my room and have some fun." Josh says to the girl.

"Let's go Joshy, but what about your boyfriend? Are you sure about doing this?" the girl asks.

"What about him? I don't care about him, I only care about you baby" Josh says.

I can't take hearing another word, quietly walking to my room, I feel sick to my stomach. 'Josh is cheating on me? Why..? How could this happen? Am I not good enough for him?' I think crying silently, I pull my legs to my chest. As I cry I hear banging from downstairs, knowing exactly what's causing the noise. I put my head down trying to ignore the sounds from my cheating boyfriend and some girl, eventually I end up falling asleep due to exhaustion.

I wake up the next morning and walk to Josh's room. I hesitate for a second before opening the door, seeing my worst nightmare Josh and a random person in bed together with no clothes on. I have to force myself to not start crying again. I hear a gasp from behind me, I look back for a second to see Vikk.

"What the f**k?! Josh! You b*****d!" Vikk shouts, walking up Josh and the girl.

Josh looks up to me then looks down to the girl beside him. "Simon, I can explain! It's not what it looks like!" he shouts sitting up.

"Oh really? We're the n-noises last night also not what I think they were?" I say my voice breaking in the middle of speaking. I'm still trying not to cry.

Josh looks horrified and the girl looks guilty. "Simon... I'm so sorry, baby. I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. Please believe me, baby."

This time the girl looks horrified, before sitting up and slapping Josh "F**k you. Stop your lying Joshy! He doesn't deserve this! He knows! He already f**king knows! Get over it! You have no right to ask him to believe you!" she yells before getting up, grabbing her clothes, and running out of the room.

"Liar. You're a liar Josh. I hate you. We're over." I say emotionlessly, walking down the stair and out of the door ignoring Vikks worried call and Josh's cursing.

-end-

(AN: part 2? Or no? Also how was it? Good or bad? I know I still have a lot to work on, but I still hope that you enjoyed)

All words amounted to 535