Teenagers

Nicki- FUCK YOU AUGUST YOU NOT, EVEN MY REAL DAD.

YN *smack Nicki* DON'T. YOU EVER TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME, HE HELP ME RAISE YOU AND EVERYTHING. OKAY AND SINCE YOU WANT TO TALK GROWN AND SHIT, SINCE YOU WANT TO YELL AND SCREAM AT AUG, YOU SHOULD BE THANKING HIM. YO DADDY DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME OR YOU WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOU.

Nicki- T- THAT'S NOT TRUE MA. * She said getting in your face while screaming and yelling*

Yn-IT IS TRUE HE WANTED ME TO GET AN ABORTION. YOU BETTER GET OUT MY FACE BEFORE THAT ASS BE ON THE FLOOR NICKI.

Nicki- FUCK YOU YN ABD AUG

??? "Daddy I'm scared" your three yr old son Aj said

Aug- shhh, its okay lil man lets get you back to bed.

Aj- daddy why is Nicki and mama yelling at each other?

Aug- they just having a problem, you should not be worrying about. You should worry about getting sleep because yiu have daycare in the morning okay.

Aj- okay dad love you

Aug- love you to son * kiss him on the head and turn on his night light while Aj slowly falling asleep.

Aug pov- bruh what Nicki said that shit hurt. Just imagine you raise a child since day one and they say some shit to you like that. I just had to walk away, bruh she just don't know how heart broken I am right now but as i was walking down the step. I started to hear stuff breaking and shatter and shit so I ran down their and I see they are on the floor fighting. Like they are throwing punches 👊👊. So I had ran and pull yn off of her.

Aug- YO WHY TF Y'ALL FIGHTING

yn-SHE WANT TO ACT LIKE SHE GROWN I WILL TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS GROWN THEN. GET TF OUT MY HOUSE.

Aug- babe you can't just put her out like that she is your kid hell mine child to.

Nicki- for the 2 time you not my dad.

Aug- NICKI YOU GETTING ON MY NERVES. WELL IF I'M NOT YOUR DAD GIVE ME THE KIDS TO THAT GOLD RANGE ROVER OUT THEIR GIVE ME MY PHONE AND LAPTOP EVERYTHING I BROUGHT YOU. SINCE I'M NOT YOUR DAD WORK FOR YOUR OWN SHIT IM OUT HERE BUSTING MY ASS OUT HER GRINDING TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY. YOU GOT THE GAME TWIST MAIN * his heavy new orleans accent was so strong you could tell he was piss tf off.

Nicki phone ring

Nicki hell ( gcf by Aug snatch it out her hand)

Aug- who tf is this

???- its makayla

Aug- well sorry ma this is not Nicki phone number nomore she have to buy her OWN phone

Nicki- ma you gone let him take my phone

Yn- oh now I'm ma I thought I yn. And besides maybe if you get yo act right he will probably give it back to you

??? Auntie yn i seen this box on the floor and it is a little stick in it.

Yn- let me see it kay

Aug- No let me
Kay- here

Chay- GO TO YOUR FATHER HOUSE

NOONIE- oh my gah

Aug- y'all go up to me yn room

They went

Aug- this better be yours yn

Yn- its not

Aug- don't lie look at me dead in my eye yn

You did as told

Nicki running to the bathroom

Comment
Vote

Hope you like sorry for any misspelled word