Date Rape pt3

So as Tasha ran out the program she just started to spit up.

Yn- Come on let's get you home and in bed.

Tasha- Mom I'm to young to have this. I didn't want my life to be like this people will look at me different they want look at me like the old Tasha I was. Can I just go to grandma house I don't want to stay home.

Yn- I know you scared hell I am to. You can't run from this okay its better for your dad to know then someone on the street telling him. So suck it okay I'm by your side.

Your phone ring

Yn- hey babe what you doing.

Aug- Nothing... Can I talk to Tasha?

Yn- *mouth he want to talk to you"

Tasha- no.

Yn- "She sleep" you said lying.

Aug- Its this thing called wake her up you ever heard of that.

Yn- Why you always got to have a smart ass mouth. And have you ever heard thus thing called you can talk to her when we get ho (gcf by him hanging up in your face)

Yn- Did this nigga just hang up in my face. You know what I'm not going to do it I'm trying to change.

Arrive at home.

Yn- Go to your room I got this okay.

Tasha- Thanks mom I love you *hugs you*

Yn- You welcome love you too. But just beware play because your dad is going to want to talk to you I don't know the outcome okay.

Aug- Where the fuck y'all been at.

Yn- go Tasha I hot this come to the room now Aug.

Aug- I've been calling and y'all didn't answer my calls.

Yn- I need to talk to you about something serious okay. Can you stop fucking drinking.

Aug- No

Yn pov- See this the shit I be talking about. He always get drunk and he knows that I'm sick of it.

Yn- lay off the damn liquor.

You was growing very inpatient and angry. Because when you was a little girl your daddy was an drunk.

Out of nowhere you yank the bottle out if his hands bust the fucking bottle.

Yn- STOP FUCKING DRINKING AUG YOU ACT JUST LIKE MY DAMN DADDY. SOMETIMES I ASK WHY I MARRY YOU, THAT'S WHY I HATE GOING PLACES WITH YOU ALL DO IS GET DRUNK AND ACT STUPID. NOW LIKE I WAS SAYING I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. Let me get myself together. Now I was telling you something it is very serious.

Aug- You pregnant.

Yn- What no... Its about our daughter she is dealing with something, she wanted me to tell you because she scared to talk to you.

Aug- Why is she scared to talk to me, she know damn well she can talk to me about anything.

Yn- Please baby just leave her alone for right now okay. Okay look I'm sorry from keeping this away for so long okay.

Aug- Just say it.

Yn- okay three weeks ago you remember she went on her date.

Aug- Yep what about it

Yn- She got rape

Aug got up and you grab him by both arms.

Yn- She has HIV also

Aug pov- I'm about to kill this nigga so I went to my side of the bed and got my gun.

Yn- AUG NO THE POLICE GOT HIM. DON'T DO THIS YOU HAVE A FAMILY AND CAREER.

Aug- FUCK THE POLICE... HE IS FUCKING GONE, HE TOUCH MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME.

yn- I DON'T KNOW !!!

Aug- SO THAT'S WHAT WE DO WE HIDE SHIT .

Yn- I WAS GONNA TELL YOU AUG. ITS JUST THAT I KNOW HOW YOU CAN BE.

Aug- I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO GE MARRY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THINGS LIKE THIS FROM ME.

Yn- AUG CAN WE JUST CALM DOWN.

Aug- You really think its gonna slide.

Aug push you out the way.

Yn- COME BACK!! DON'T DO THIS BABY.

Tasha- Mom what's going on.

Yn- your dad is going out to kill him my marriage could me over possible.

Tasha- Thus my fault if I never go on that date this would not happen.

You walk over to Tasha.

Yn- No no no ... Babygirl its not your fault.

Come here lets go to my room.

Yn- Its not your fault it could be anybody. I don't want you to think its your fault and if me and your daddy split oh well. ( you just couldn't hold the tears you just cried)

Tasha- Don't cry ma

Yn- I was not just ready for this you know. And for him to say that it really hurt.

Tasha just hold you in her arms.

Tasha- You know how dad gets when he is mad and he gets when he drunk. Y'all want get divorce mama. Let's look at your favorite show look Kevin Hart on your favorite person that makes you happy.

Tasha pov- I know I have put even more stress on them. I just need to talk to my dad face to face and put on my bug girl pants.
So as I was out of my thoughts I see my mom sleep. I got up and got her under the cover cut the lights off leaving the TV on and I kiss her cheek close the door behind me.

Aug pov- So I'm driving around trying to look for this boy. So I stop at this basketball court where I see hell of boys at so I might be lucky if I see him. So I got out my truck walking to the court.

Aug phone ring

Aug- hello

Chris - Come to the house Asap now.

Aug- I can't I have to handle something.

Chris- pretty please come n man please

Aug- okay shit.

So I drive to Chris house

Chris- Wassup

Aug- What I was in a middle of something

Chris- So I need to get this nigga name John

Aug- John McLeod

Chris- What how do you know him

Aug- Because Tasha went on a date with him and got rape.

Chris- WTF ? Let's get this nigga

Aug- How did you know him

Chris- RoRo and him was very close friends like that bro and sis type of relationship. She told me they went to a party she had a drink and she said she black out and that is all she can remember it happen 2 months ago.

Aug- Get her check out.

Chris- We did she got HIV

Aug- Same with Tasha we got to get this nigga Chris ain't no telling how many other girl got this.

Cliffhanger

-Will the police catch John

-Will Aug and Chris Kill him.

Will Aug divorce Yn for keeping the secret.

Hope you enjoy it tell me how this imagine is so far.

Comment
Vote
TBC ✌✌

Sorry for any misspelled words