Short Chapter.

Minutes went by before he put me down, my mind wandering whether I'd be able to walk or not. "Michael..." I mumbled against his bare chest. He looked perfect like that. Hid shirt was completely unbuttoned and so were his jeans, and his hair was a bit messy.

"Yeah?" He asked, catching his breath before his lips left a few kisses on my neck, "We should've done this a long time ago. God, you're great." I said, catching my breath before walking to the sink. He got rid of the condom and zipped and buttoned his jeans before making his way to where I was.

I turn around and grabbed both ends on his shirt, pulling him closer before buttoning down his shirt. His brown eyes glanced down at him with a smile before I looked up at him, letting out a soft chuckle before he leaned in for a kiss.
~~~~

We walked out of the bathroom once he finished fixing ourselves up. I jumped up to kiss his cheek before walking back to the table where my father was. To my surprise they were too busy talking to an old friend. I took a seat and examined the man talking to my parents and then I realized who it was.

"Don...?" I called, my tone sounding more exciting that usual. I had forgotten when was the last time I ha seen him. Several people come to town for a vacation, and only a few of them leave a tattoo in your mind, of their memory, of course.

"Ah, well, if it isn't Miss. I Won't Let You Pay For My Cookies And Coffee." He quipped as he gave a sly grin.

My father rose a brown, Susan smiled, and Michael, well, Michael ate up his anger and laid back on the chair as he slouched a bit. He glanced a few times at me but I tried to avoid it.

Don sat next to me and we began to talk, everything was going great.

"Hey, you never called." Don said before he took a bite of his Italian bread.

I could see Michael from the corner of my eyes and I glanced over at Don. His comment made him quite interested, I could tell because he sat up a bit and crossed his arms.

"I was too busy. I wasn't here for a few weeks because I went to a orchestra concert in Oregon as a birthday gift."

"Your birthday? That's groovy." His soft voice spoke, causing me to chuckle lightly.

"I turned seventeen."

"Really? Man, I owe you a gift."

"Of course not!" I said before laughing, glancing over at my parents who were having a conversation of their own, "But I like candy and Jefferson Airplane." I mumbled before he let out a soft laugh.

Michael cleared his throat before standing up, "I'll be back..." He excused himself before storming off outside the restaurant.

Don chewed on his bread before swallowing, "Is that the guy who makes you feel as though you were listening to a Hendrix guitar solo?" He asked almost in a whisper.

I nodded sadly, glancing down at my hands for a moment before my eyes met his, "He's confusing."

"I thought so."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He ain't got a good reputation with women."

"I know, it was all over the news."

"Then?"

"I don't know...wait here." I said before standing up and walking outside the place. My father and Susan hadn't even realized, I watched them from outside, they were smitten with their conversation and Don was still eating his bread. I walked a little further the restaurant, and there I saw my Adonis lighting up his cigarette as he leaned his back against the wall.

I made my way to him and he spoke, "What are you doin' here? You seemed to enjoy the conversation you were havin' with him."

I rolled my eyes, you are so predictable.

"He's a friend." I answered, looking up at him before taking his cigarette and dropping it, stepping on it since it distracted me.

"How many times have you used that line?" He asked, crossing his arms before giving a careless shrug.

"How many times did you cheat on your wife?"

Once....