Chapter 1

July 12th, 2017

I sat quietly fiddling with my pencil as I paid no attention what so ever to Mrs.Yakavish, the mean old Russian lady for a teacher.

"Arabella! Pay attention" she said in her Russian accent ringing through the classroom. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her for the last few minutes of class that was left, she was my last period after all.

The loud bell rang and I bolted out of the classroom before The Yak attacked me for not paying attention to her lesson.

"Hey slut" I heard from multiple guys and girl as I walked through the halls being led by Aubrey, Hayes' girlfriend, the actual slut, but I just walked past them, trying not to pay much attention to it.

On the way to my vehicle, I was rudely interrupted by The Quarterback and his posey. I rolled my eyes pushing through the tall boys and proceeded to my truck. I hopped onto the driver's seat, buckled up, and was about to leave, but the boys didn't give up that easily, they stood behind my truck, so I couldn't reverse out of my parking space.

I rolled down the window and glared at them "Um Hayes, move the fuck out of the way"

"How about' um no?" He said childishly. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.
"Move or I call your mother," I said in a threatening tone.

His eyes widened and he moved out of the way quicker than a flash of light. I smiled "See you at my house later," I said with a smile on my face as I winked at the blue-eyed boy. He rolled his eyes. He knows I have leverage on him since I babysit him and his younger sister, Skylar. Plus my best friend just so happens to be his older brother, Nash, who is also the boyfriend of my twin sister, Alexandra.
Ahh, what a kid.
_

I jumped out of the truck and made my way towards my front door, unlocking it, taking off my shoes, and walking towards the couch. "ALE IM HOME" I screamed so she could hear. "OKAY" she screamed back.

I giggled knowing she probably had Nash over. "USE PROTECTION, DON'T WANT NO BLUE EYED BABIES RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE" I screamed once again, laughing after I heard her scream "SHUT UP"

Ah, young love.
_

I walked out of the kitchen finally pre-making the uncooked chicken strips Hayes, Sky, and I was going to have for dinner.

"Hey, best friend," I said to the shirtless Nash who was currently sitting on my couch surfing through our Netflix.

"Hey best friend," he said in a girly tone, mocking my high pitched voice. I rolled my eyes letting out a small chuckle. "Shut the fuck up Nash, ah by the way where's Ale?? She took a shower?" I asked the boy with messy hair.

He nodded, yes, "Yea she wanted to take a shower since we're going on a date later and she was all sweaty, so it was a must," he said finally choosing to watch The Originals, my favorite. "Thanks, Cash Nash, and oooo cuties, so I'll have the house to myself, while I babysit Hayes and Skylar?" I asked him with a questioned look on my face. He nodded his head, a yes. "Yay we can do fun stuff together while Hayes sits in a corner texting his slut of a girlfriend dick pics," I said grabbing the chips beside me.

Nash all of a sudden broke out into laugher "ARE YOU KIDDING?" He asked, really wanting to know. I shook my head, "No, I caught him last Friday, I went behind him to ask if he wanted chicken nuggets and I saw a pic of his dick " I said laughing along side him.