Chapter 2

With editing comes a new book cover. Hope you like it my peeps 💗
_

"Wanna play" she asked.

Hayes' pov

Why is she being so nice to me? I'm an asshole to her, why can she be mad at me or mean to me.

I took the controller out of her hands and she stood up to turn on the Xbox One, putting in COD: Black Ops 3. I smiled, we used to always play that whe- no. I can't think of that right now. That's all in the past. She dug her grave, now she lays in it.

She then grabbed Sky taking her upstairs and walking back down with a long, fluffy blanket. "Stand up" she said. I stood and she proceeded to move the couch.

She's doing it. What we used to do all the time. "Did you forget where everything went? Or do you still remember? Dude cause if you do got why don't you go get the food and drinks." She said looking at me with a slight smile. I nodded and walked into the kitchen grabbing cheese-it's, popcorn, hot cheetos, and hot puffs. Mixing them in a bowl and grabbing 2 waters and 2 beers.

She still remembers everything, and yet I almost forgot everything. Huh.

I walked back in and everything was how it used to be. The couch was rearranged into a square so we could lay on our stomachs, the many pillows flooding the square shaped couch, the blanket laid on the couch, and finally the snack on the floor in front of us. She nailed it.

She had already logged in all I had to do was log into my old account. I still remember the password.

12/08/14 or in password for 120814

The day Arabella moved here, we became best friends right away, then a years later we started dating, and 5 months ago we broke up because I walked in on her cheating.

We laid down on the couch and I put the password, logged myself in immediately.

We soon started playing and she popped open both the beer and the water.

"I HAVE AN IDEA" she said gasping. She paused the game and went straight for kitchen, after a few minutes she walked back out with a bottle of Fireball, Grey Goose, a shot glass, 2 solo cups filled to the brim with ice, a straw, and 2 cokes.

"Where do you get all the alcohol? You're 17!" I asked her, like seriously I'm genuinely confused. She giggled "I have a best friend named Nash Grier, and he is friends with Cameron Dallas, The Jacks, and so many other 21 year olds. He brings home the booze since he knows I'm responsible enough to not over drink, and responsible enough to not let you drink more than 2 beers, and give you gum before you leave, so your breathe doesn't reek of beer and your mom doesn't find out" I said smiling.

Shit

"Smart" I said

"Exactly"

I walked her mix her drink and then take a sip
of it, "Damn that's spicy" she said with a smile on her face. "Want a sip?" She asked.

"How about I ditch the beer and you make me one?" I asked her. Maybe she's drunk enough to give me a cup "Hahaha no, sip or nothing, I'm not drunk baby, just a bit tipsy" she said laughing a bit.