Chapter 4

"Yea sure"

Arabella's Pov

We walked to my truck and hopped in "Buckle up Grier" I said to him and strapped on the belt, he did as I told him.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and started playing Habits Of My Heart by James Young. I started to sing along to the song quietly.

Oh the habits of my heart, I can't say no . . . . . .  . It's ripping me apart . . .  you get too close . . . . you make it hard to . . .  let . . . you . . . go.

Hayes just stared at me in amazement. I laughed "What?" I asked.

"You're really good"

"Did you just compliment me without someone forcing you to?" I asked him laughing. He chuckled "Yes, I did". I smiled "Well thank you" I replied with a slight laugh.

He sat there in silence, he was only listening to my light singing and the music with a smile plastered on his face.

We arrived at school and I parked my car far away from the school's entrance. I was about to get out when Hayes grabbed my hand gently, "H-hey wait" he said in a soft voice. I looked back at him and he looked a bit sad.

"What's up, why are you sad," I said blankly. "I-I'm sorry for everything" I sighed looking at him "Hayes. Sorry won't fix shit, I'm being nice, because I take care of you and your sister and, I just so happen to love her my job, so just please . . . .  don't. All the shit you've put me through had scarred me enough, I don't need your pity. I've gotten this far" I said.

He looked at the floor in shame and opened the door to get out. Shutting it softly. I could tell he was hurt.

Even if he wasn't lying I'm not going to just forgive him for all the shit he's done this early. He can suck my big fat non-existent cock.

I grabbed my backpack and closed the door, locking my truck and making my way towards school. The doors opened to everyone staring at me while they had their little side conversations.

I headed to my locker and grabbed my books heading to class only to be pushed to the ground. "What the actual fuck you bitch," I said looking up at Aubrey with anger in my eyes.

"YOU MADE HAYES BREAK UP WITH ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU WASTE OF SPACE, YOU YOU- YOU SLUT," she said in a screeching manner.

I laughed, grabbing a book and standing up. "That's where you're wrong, he broke up with me if he still wanted me he would've broken up with you're slutty ass months ago" then proceeded to hit her in the face with the book.

She fell to the floor and looked up at me in fear.

I put my foot on her face "Don't come at me EVER again you bitch, I have shit up my sleeve too, I'm SICK and TIRED of your shit and I won't stand here like a cunt taking it, you're done"

I started to make my way towards class when I stopped in my tracks, ", oh and if I see you tormenting other people, just know that I'll come for you, and your minions too"

___

I sat in my last period, Mrs. Yakavish's class. I was done with my homework, I was done with my class work, I was done with everything. I sighed and looked out the window beside me, until I felt a tap on my shoulder, and snapped out of my daydream.